Chapter 2 - Sexually Frustrated

WARNING ‼️ Sexual Content Ahead 🗣‼️

I Woke Up To The Smell Of Bacon And Eggs.
I Felt The Bed For Genesis But He Wasn't There.

I Got Up And Took A Shower Putting On One Of Siah's Muscle Shirts. I Lost A Lot Of Weight After I Had Genesis But It Looks Like Some Of It Is Coming Back Probably Because Of My Recent Sleeping Habits.

I Made My Way Downstairs And Into The Kitchen.

"Good mworning mwommy" Genesis said with a mouthful of eggs

"Good morning mama's baby" I Kissed His Cheek And Opened The Fridge Ignoring Siah Who Was Leaning On The Counter Watching Me

"Genesis, bud, can you go watch tv in the other room me and mommy need to have a discussion" Siah said

"Otay" He said sitting his empty plate in the sink leaving out of the kitchen shutting the door behind him

"There's nothing to talk about" I mumbled waiting on my water for my coffee

Siah Moved Swiftly Picking Me Up And Placing Me On The Counter.

"What are you..." He shushed me sliding his hand up my thigh ,moving my panties to the side he slid two fingers inside me

I Gasped And He Put His Hand Over My Mouth Pumping His Fingers In And Out Me Slowly I Moaned Into His Hand Closing My Eyes.

I Refused To Look At Him. I Was Still Mad At Him He Said He Was Tired Of Me So Why Is He Still Here.

"Open your eyes Cataleena" He used my full name curling his fingers pulling them out then pushing them back in

I Halfway Opened My Eyes I Knew I Was Getting Close Because I Barely Had Control Of My Body.

He Pulled His Fingers Away.

I Was Even Madder Now.

"Tell me you want it" He looked me dead in the eyes.

I Said Nothing But Instead Grabbed His Pants Pulling Him To Me.

I Got A Good Grip On His Boxers And Pajama Pants Forcefully Pulling Them Down. They Dropped To The Floor And His Hard Erection Sprung Out Slapping My Thigh. I Pumped It With One Hand While Looking HIM Dead In The Eyes. He Tried To Keep Eye Contact With Me But Couldn't. He Grabbed It From My Hand Then Slid Into Me.

"Sss ahh" I moaned

"Still so tight" he groaned in my ear

"I've waited 3 Months to do this"

He Started Off Slow But Picked Up The Pace As I Started Getting Used To It.

I Tried My Best Not To Give Him The Satisfaction Of Hearing Me Moan But Was Failing Miserably. He Caught My Drift And Picked Me Up Slamming Deep Into Me.

"Tell me you love me" He said picking up the pace

"I hate youuu" I Said my face scrunching up on it's own

Fuckkk.

He Turned Me Around So That I Was Leaning On The Counter Now. He Propped My Legs Back Up On The Counter Spreading My Legs Wide. He Had Full Advantage. He Started Hitting My Spot Again.

He Rubbed My Clit With His Whole Hand.

"Tell me you love me" He said again

"I love you,I love you so much"

"Ughh" I moaned pushing him out of me as I started to squirt

I Was Shaking Like A Cold Dog As I Rode Out My Orgasm. He Pushed Back Into Me Pumping In And Out A Few Times Before He Buried Deep Inside Me And Came.

I Was Exhausted Now For Real. He Pulled Out Pulling His Pajamas Back On. I Got Down Almost Falling In The Process. My Legs Were Weak. I Pulled My Shirt Back Down Over My Body And Went Under The Counter To Find The Clorox Wipes Wiping Everything Up While Siah Just Walked Out Like He Didn't Do Anything. I Got Myself Together And Managed To Make My Way Back Up The Stairs Passing Siah Who Was Tickling A Laughing Genesis. Restarting My Shower Process I Decided To Put On Actual Clothes This Time. I Layed Out Some Black Sweatpants A Sports Bra And Another Muscle Shirt. I Got Out And Put My Clothes On Getting Back Into Bed. I Sat For A While Thinking. I Can't Believe He Pulled That While Genesis Was In The Other Room He Could've Walked In On Us !! Not To Mention He Said He's Tired Of My Shit But He Starts All Of The Arguments !!

But If He Wants To Play..Then Game On.