Chapter 13- Beauty's Day

It Was Beautiful's Birthday.

My Baby Was Now A One Year Old.

They Grow Up So Fast.

I Was Still Mourning My Miscarried Child.
The Worst Part Was When They Let Me See Them. They Were Already Budding Fingers, Toes, And Eyes.

It Was Heartbreaking.

I Never Even Knew What I Was Having.
It Is However Getting Bare-able By The Day.

I Took It As A Sign From God That We Should Slow Down And Focus On Other Things Instead Of Steady Having Children.

Beauty And Genesis Are Just Enough For Now.

I Quit My Modeling Job But Still Get Payed Because I've Worked Long Enough.

I'm 28 And A Mom To Two Now.
I'm Too Old To Keep Modeling Anyway. Now I've Actually Picked Up On Siah's Line Of Work.

Photography.

It Feels Weird Being On The Other Side Of The Camera, But I Actually Really Like It And Guess Who My Client Is ??

Noah.

Yes Of All People It Had To Be Noah.

Seems As If We've Just Swapped Jobs.

We're Still Good Friends Though. He Doesn't Try To Hit On Me Or Anything Anymore It's Strictly Business. Plus I Think He's Dating Someone So...Good For Him.

Today Isn't About Me Though.
It's My Chipmunk's Day. Yes I Call Her Chipmunk Because Of Her Chubby Wittle Chipmunk Cheeks.

I Decided To Have Her A Party In The Backyard Since We Had So Much Space, And I Could Finally Bring Out The Baby Pool I Bought A Few Months Back.

Siah And I Have Been Going Through A Rough Patch Since The Miscarriage But Getting A Divorce Would Be Taking It To The Extreme.
We'll Get Through It Like We Always Do.

I Decided To Make It Into An Obstacle Course. It Was Going To Be The Bouncy House, A Water Balloon/Water Gun "Battlefield", And Then A Waterslide Into A Big Pool At The End Where Everyone Can Slide Right Into The Pool And Just Chill Until The Food Is Ready. Siah Fired Up The Grill And Cooked Hot Dogs And Burgers While I Decorated The Kitchen And Beauty's Cake. "An Angel By The Name Of Beauty Was Born Today, Happy Birthday From Mommy And Daddy" Was The Message That Coated The Cake Because I Wanted To Be Extra Knowing My Baby Can't Read.

At Around 7 We Sung Happy Birthday To My Chipmunk And Beauty Got The First Piece Of Cake Putting It All Over Her Face...This Girl.

I Just Took A Minute To Look Around Seeing All Of My Family And Friends Mingling And Talking To Each Other. Genesis Was Playing With His Friends, After I Got Beauty Cleaned Up She Went Back To Splashing Around In Her Baby Pool With The Other Little Babies While I Kept A Close Eye On Her. Siah Talking To My Brother And Dad Most Likely Talking About Sports.

Everything Was Perfect.

Almost Normal Again.

Almost.