Chapter 6- Noah

Noah 😻^

"SYMONE" I Yelled Furious

"He's fucking SYMONE" I yelled pacing back and forth

"Are you kidding me right now" I yelled frustrated

I Sat Down On The Edge Of The Bed And Yelled Out Of Frustration

I Dialed Her Number And She Answered Just Sitting On The Phone.

"You fucking bitch !! How dare you !! I am gonna fuck you uppppp !! you backstabbing ass bitch !! I should've known you wasn't shit you better watch your back you hear me ?? I'm at ya head bitch !!" I yelled hanging up in her face

I Paced The Room Again Trying To Calm
Myself Down. It Isn't Good For The Baby To Be Stressing Over A Low Life Bitch Like Her Or A Dumb Ass Nigga Like Siah.

Yes I'm Pregnant Again. 3 Months Along To Be Exact. I Found Out 2 Days After I Walked In On Him Cheating On Me With The Hoe I Beat Up And Left Outside.

Apparently I'm Gonna Be A Single Mom Raising This Baby Alone Because I Refuse To Be With A No Good Man Like Siah.

Genesis Was With My Mom And Dad For The Weekend It Was Friday And I Shouldn't Be In This House Feeling Sorry For Myself So I Called Noah Up To Get Some Ice Cream.
He Accepted Surprisingly.

I Wasn't Feeling All Dressy These Days So I've Been Wearing My Natural Hair.

I Threw On An Old Romper And My Furry Slides Making My Way To Joe's Ice Cream Shop.

I Walked In And Looked Around. Noah Wasn't Here Yet But My Baby Was Really Craving Cookies And Cream Ice Cream. I Believe It's Gonna Be A Girl This Time. I Ordered My Ice Cream And Sat On One Of The Little Spinning Stools At The Bar.

I Was Eating My Ice Cream Spinning Around On The Stool But Who I Saw At One Of The Booths Made My Stomach Drop.

Siah Was In His Business Attire Seeming To Be Waiting On Somebody Because He Kept Looking Out Of The Window And Checking His Watch.

He Looked Over And His Eyes Widened. We Locked Eyes For A Second But I Broke The Stare. His Eyes Were Red And Tired Looking. He Got Up And Started Making His Way Over To Me But I Grabbed My Wallet And Rushed Out Of The Door.

"Cat wait !!" He yelled

I Speed Walked Away From The Shop As Fast As I Could.

I Couldn't Run With This Pregnant Belly Of Mine Weighing Me Down So I Went As Fast As I Could Manage.

He Eventually Caught Up To Me And Grabbed My Arm.