Chapter 11- Too Stressful

"Come on Cat its almost 7 we ain't got all night !!" Siah yelled throwing a towel in his gym bag

"I'm coming !!" She yelled back

Cataleena Took A Good Look At Her 2 Month Belly Bump.

She Pulled The High Waist Yoga Shorts Over Her Stomach Sighing.

She Still Hadn't Told Siah.

She Was Waiting For The Right Moment As She Say.

She Got A Towel And Her Water Bottle Placing Them In Her Gym Bag.

They Had Been Going To The Gym Every Friday.

It Was Routine Now.

Siah Would Get A Glimpse Of Her Belly Bump Every Now And Then While She Changed But He Dismissed It Thinking She Had Just Gained A Little Weight From How Much She Ate And Went Straight To Sleep During The Week And Didn't Work Out But Once A Week.

They Hadn't Had Sex In A While Either She Just Wasn't In The Mood, But He Was Once Again Sexually Frustrated.

I Mean What Could He Do Except Respect Her Wishes.

They Made It To The Gym And Cat Went Straight To Her Favorite Thing In the Whole Building.

The Treadmill.

The Treadmill And The Bicycle Were Her Two Favorite And Less Dangerous Things She Could Get On That She Thought Wouldn't Harm The Baby.

She Loved The Treadmill Because She Could Fix It To How Fast She Was Comfortable Walking Or Running.

She Went A Good 30 Minutes On The Treadmill And Sipped Some Water Before Starting Another 30 On The Bike.

She Went In Total Of 2 Hours Switching From Bike To Treadmill.

She Grabbed Her Things And Went To Find Siah On The Other Side Of The Gym Where The Heavy Weights Were.

She Stopped In Her Tracks At The Sight.

Siah Was Layed Back Lifting The Weight From The Bar, But A Girl With Milky Light Brown Colored Skin, A Neat Swaying Curly Ponytail, A Slim Thick Figure Covered In A Nike Bra And Workout Pants Sat On His Lower Hips And Her Hands Roamed His Torso.

Her Eye Started To Twitch And Hands Started To Shake.

Her Anger Got The Best Of Her And She Dropped Her Things Snatching The Girl Off Of Siah.

"Bitch what do you think you doing on MY Man ?? and Siah why the fuck you letting this bitch rub up on you ?? that's how we doin' now ??" She yelled coming closer to him with every word

"Cat it wasn't even like that. She was showing me the proper technique"

"I get that her sitting on my lap wasn't necessary" he said looking dead at the girl

"And I'm sorry baby c'mere" He said reaching his hands out for her to run into but she just stared at him

The Girl Huffed And Folded Her Arms Speed Walking Away.

Yeah Bitch That's Your Best Bet.

I Turned My Back To Siah And Picked Up My Stuff.

"Where are the keys ??" I straight faced him

"Oh you ready to go ?? Hold on lemme-"

"Yeen gotta go you stay right hea with ya lil hoe. I'M ready to go. I got my priorities to worry 'bout" I said letting my accent slip a little

"Yeen gotta go all New York on me ma let's not forget that's my city too" He winked at me but I flipped him off and snatched the keys

If He Wasn't In The Car In 2 Minutes His Ass Was Left.

I Give No Fucks Right Now Honestly.

**********************************

I Layed Beautiful Down In Her Crib Smoothing Her Hair Out Of Her Face.

She Slept Peacefully Sucking Her Pacifier.

I Tucked Genesis In Bed And Gave Him A Big Kiss On The Forehead Turning His Lamp Off.

I Made My Way To "Our" Room And Got My Night Clothes And My Toiletries.

I Refuse To Sleep In This Room With Him Tonight Because I Know If I Do I'm GOING To Fight Him.

I Rather Sleep In The Spare Bedroom.

The Bedroom I Planned To Turn Into Another Baby Room, But Tonight I Needed To Be Alone Somewhere.

"Where you going ??" He came in the room blocking my way

"To shower" I rolled my eyes and ducked under his arm speed walking down the hall and to the bedroom locking the door behind me

I Didn't Have Time For This Shit Tonight.

I Washed And Lotioned Up.

No One Has Stayed In This Bedroom For A While So I Had To Fluff The Pillows A Bit And Fix The Bed For Me To Get In It.

I Sat For A While Thinking.

What Am I Doing Wrong ??

Is It That He Doesn't Want Me Anymore And Don't Know How To Tell Me ??

If Siah Didn't Want Me Why Is He Keeping Me Pregnant All Of The Time ??

I Don't Get It.

But He Hasn't Cheated Again.

That I Know Of...

Ugh I Can't Keep Doing This.

This Has To Stop...

Short Chapter.