From Hate to Love!? (ao no exorcist)

I am (f/n) (l/n). My real journey begins when I was 16 years old. It was the biggest change of my life and never expected this to ever happen for a 'Demon of Shadows' as everyone called me. My parents died in a fire and now I live in a abandoned home and every Sunday and Friday, Shiro Fujimoto wiuld visit with me and brings items over to help take care of me since orphanages banned me for the fights with other kids. But by the time I met someone, I knew life was going to change.

School got done and some guy came up and pushed me from behind. "why dont you just die already!?" said the formal bully at my school. I turn to him and he punches right across the my face and sends me to the ground. "you damned basterd!" I said in a slight anger and then gets up and walks away. "Youre just the same! You always run away like the coward you are!!" he yells at me as I then turn to him. "How come your a coward to only hit once?" I explained. I go off walking and I see Father Fujimoto at the gates waiting for me and I run to him as like a child that hadnt seen their parent in years. "hey (f/n)! I see someone tried to pick up a fight. you just ingore. Theyre just opinions, opinions a sin. but their never going to win. Remember?" Father Fujimoto says with a smile. "what are you doing here anyways?" I asked questioned. "well, I wanted you to meet my sons after all these years  ive told you about them. as nd you can grab stuff from the reck you live in and move in. we still have room." he said with a smile on his face with the offer of living there from now on. I nodded in acceptance to his offer and then I hear people giving rumors. "I cant believe that old man takes care of her. Hes supposed to exercise demons, not keep them." a girl said as a guy jumps in saying "its understandable since he kept a demon at his house, but I think that he sees her just to leave his demon child." the guy says as one person said that I couldnt ever forget. "theyre just demons and all hes doing is trying to examine them so he could get rid of them when its the right time. all they are to him is tests, notthing more." says a guy that I never heard of. I felt rage and wanted to find out but father Fujimoto just then said "I dont think your a demon, even if you were I wouldnt do that to you. you have a kind heart and I know youll want to help people who feel weak." he said with a big proud smile as he then pets the top of my head and messes up my hair.

We soon arive at his house and I notice someone taking things out of the house and put in a different building. "Yukio! I want you to meet someone ive told you about!" Father Fujimoto called out to the boy with two dots under his left eye and another below his lip on the right side and glasses with short brown hair. He comes up to me and I bow to him said hello as he did the same. "do you know where Rin is? he disappeared and I think he got in another conflict. At least knowing him." Yukio explained. "what does he look like? Maybe I could find him." I said as I then was determined to

find Rin. "I dont think thats needed, I dont want you getting in a fight yourself." Father Fujimoto said in a small laugh knowing what could happen. I noticed then that he then had those 'fatherly instincts' and went on a search for Rin as I followed. I noticed something floating around a bit then. We noticed him in a conflict with some guy with grey hair. Father Fujimoto went and exorcised the demon that possessed the boy. Rin then noticed me and father Fujimoto then leftrl running while holding Rin as I followed. "who is this girl old man?" Rin said as I caught it rudely. "dont be rude to him!" I spat as I ran behind them. "introductions have to wait, we have to get you hid." he said to Rin. As we ran through town towards the monastery, I saw things I didnt even know existed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is all for now till I can find more to continue the story. hope you enjoyed!