Love (FINALE)

3 months later

I woke up in Phil's arms, excited to see my beautiful husband. He was already awake and holding me close to him.

when he saw my eyes flutter open he peppered kisses on my jawline, neck and face before finally kissed me deeply.

"why me Phil?"

"What do you mean why me?"

"You could have any girl you want... your- your PHIL LESTER. why me? im far from perfect..."

"why are you questioning it? i got the only girl i could ever want, i met her 4 and a half years ago. im 29, and i have this perfect life... i wouldn't want anything else. my fans all love you, and more importantly I LOVE YOU. your y/n Lester, when you were still Y/n l/n, who wouldnt have wanted you?"

"you really see me that way? that makes me so happy... happier than you'll ever know... guess what?"

"what?"

"i haven't taken my Anti-Deppresents in a month. you, Phil Lester fixed me. and i wouldn't have wanted anyone else to do that."

"im so proud of you!!"

i was happy..

Finally.

it took many years, but i did it, i did what Regan would have wanted for me.

i got better.

What could go wrong in my perfect life?

i hounestly dont care, as long as Phil Lester is by my side.

THE END!!!

I promise that there will be a sequel... 

heres a hint: what could go wrong in her perfect life..

Jail sentinces dont last forever. even though Phils love will.

thank you all for reading this book! sequal will be around once im done with "Because which may be a month or two, maybe earlier.

special thanks to @BlakAesthetic for giving me reason to keep going with this!

Go read Accidental Slytherin, and Because!!!

BYEE!