how am I functioning... (Phils pov)

5 months. five months. F-I-V-E months.

y/n has been out of my life for much too long, and I can't take it. in my room I had a large collage frame filled with random pictures we had taken together.

we put all of our pictures on a hard drive and I printed out all of the best ones.

Rainbow waffles, browsing position, assembling furniture, naps, me in my Pj's, y/n making a pizza in the kitchen, Dan and y/n spazzing over Mario Kart 8, y/n smiling, y/n in Pj's looking hot, me making my bed, me lighting a scented candle and y/n kissing me (taken by the rat, Dan)

I smiled as I put y/n's glasses on. I had been wearing them every day, waiting for her.

I promised myself that as soon as she came back I would not hesitate to make out with her in the apartment foyer.

Dan had noticed my lack of interest in things, and was trying to cheer me up but it was no use. without her I was a broken 25 year old, who was waiting for his princess to return.

I need her in my life

if i'm forced to live forever without her I may go insane

I had been talking to my mum a lot over the phone and she told me that my love would someday return

I love her

I want her in my arms

I want her lips on mine

I want her to stop my tears

if only Micheal were here to help me right now.

I was torn, I needed help.

I decided to go to sleep, while hugging a plush that she left behind.