[A/N]

In place of this chapter, there's an author's note. I know, I'm sorry.

Basically, I'm giving everyone a little update on scheduling and telling you why this isn't a chapter.

Scheduling.

As you all know. I don't have a schedule. That's because I update when I can during the week. I have school, play rehearsal, soccer practice, and lessons during the week but I still try to write. And, I have more than just one book that I'm working on. I really enjoy writing those books. This one is not actually my favorite but I love it, too. I know where I'm going with it and how long it's going to take to get there.

But it's slow. I'm busy and as much as I love writing, it currently isn't getting me any experience for college and school is.

Buuuuuut, I'm making a schedule. It's loose so that it can work for me. I'll be posting at least every Friday, Saturday or Sunday plus a possible day in between. So, once on the weekends and maybe a week day.

That was true even for this weekend. I was planning to post.

Why didn't I?

My chapter was deleted. I opened this chapter, [20], and it was blank besides the picture of Allura dancing. Which I removed to make this an A/N.

My Wattpad was glitching as I wrote another story and it seemed to fix itself when I switched to Klutz but nothing saved so I must rewrite it.

Which... ugh.

Sorry for that. My phone/life hates me and wants me to suffer for some unknown reason and my suffering brings suffering to you readers and...

CURSE WATTPAD RN.

I'm calm.

So anyway, expect an update for this sometime next weekend. Check my profile for my other stories.

My favorite right now has yet to be posted but I'll give you the description to hype you up for it.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Wild Things

     James Oscar Benedict, or Jamie, is a young high school student with straight A's, perfect attendance, and the 100% goody two shoes vibe.

     He's pure, innocent and way too content with his nerdy group of friends.

     What happens when he meets Jackson Pete Hillsburrow, the white haired, blue eyed, 'Wild Thing' that moves in two houses down and decides to ruin his all-too-perfect storybook life?

     Hell, Blurred Lines, High School Drama and the Waterworks.

     But, I mean, you gotta live life now, right?

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

     So yea, be sure to check that out when it goes up. It'll have longer chapters and I won't probably post it until it's almost done so you don't have to wait as long.

Thank ya kindly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Your Author,
Bubs S.B. (Timothy Boomerang)