Chapter 4

I stared at them in shock believing them for just a second. "This must be a prank!" Ashton got up and stood in a larger clearing of the cafeteria. John nodded to him and I got curious. Johns voice spoke up, "Ashton show her..." Ashton sighed and took off his shirt to reveal a 6 pack, he began undoing his belt as well. I looked at him funny "what do you think your doing?" John touched me on the shoulder making me a bit uncomfortable. I noticed his small movements scooting closer to me but I blew it off. I looked back to Ashton who now was only in his boxers and shoes outside of a high school... He kicked off his shoes and put all his clothes to the side. "You do realize that were like outside a school right?" He nodded and continued with his thing. He stood back while John got up and threw a rock at the security camera. No body watches it anyway but whatever... John sat back down and gave me a serious look. "Absolutely do not, and I mean do not scream, cry or make any kind of noises that might lead someone over here..." I nodded and gulped." John began counting down "3, 2, 1." Ashtons bones began to crack and make strange shapes bending moving in all directions. My eyes were huge and I looked like I was going to cry. I let out a little scream and John covered my mouth. I wanted to get away! Ashtons bones finally stopped cracking and moving. In front of me stood a giant grey wolf with fluffy fur, white circles around the eyes, white underbelly, and white tail tip. I gulped as a tear went down my cheek. 'He looked like a fucking Twilight werewolf!' I thought to myself. John looked at me with sad eyes to see me crying. "Luna, shh shh its okay." He pulled me close making me uncomfortable at first but then I accepted his comfort. My body was shaking, and my hands were sweaty. 'That was the most terrifying thing I have ever seen.' The wolf walked around and came closer to us making me cower back. It quickly pulled away, picked up the clothes in his large jaws and ran away from my school and into the forest on the other side. John rubbed small circles on the back of my shirt until I stopped crying. He uncovered my mouth and let me sit down and regain breathing. After a long pause I spoke up shakily. "I-i'm t-that?" He nodded slowly. "But wouldn't I have known?" I looked up into his eyes and he nodded a no. He sighed then his raspy voice answered me. "Luna, we have a lot to talk about, you will have to believe me and not turn your back on us. We need you." His eyes were full of longing, there was something else when he said we need you. "Wait... Did you say we as in you and Ashton?"

"No. I mean all of us."