Chapter 2

I looked around the hall one more time to see Mr. Davidson disappear into a classroom. He was really a lovely principal. I took a deep breathe and began walking towards the restroom. I quickly opened the wooden door and walked in. It was empty except for stalls, sinks, and I. I walked in front of a mirror and looked at myself. I was fixing my hair when two other girls walked in laughing their heads off. Buffy and Lily... The two school girl bas asses. Lily looked at me and stuck her tongue out like a two year old. I rolled my eyes at Lily then she shoved me into the wall. I let out a small huff of air leaving my lungs. I glared at her now the two girls glaring back. "Whats your problem!!" I had just about lost it with these girls this year. Buffy spoke up "Haha, you think your all tuff huh little Luna?" She yanked at the ends of my hair making it get messed up. They both laughed at me. For some reason I felt this strange power inside me, anger, excited ness, im not sure what it was, whatever it was made my insides grumble. Instantly while Lily and Buffy put even more mascara on my reflexes just kicked in and I shoved Buffy right into Lily. They both gasped and tripped and in an instant where on the floor. I smirked at them as they slowly got up and tried to shove me again. I couldn't help it and just punched Lily in the face. Her mouth in aww as she jumped on me yanking my hair while she punched me. I threw her off and started beating the shit outta her. Buffy ran out of the bathroom while Lily screamed and tried to push me off. After a short moment when her body couldn't take it anymore I got up. I kicked her in the side and she went all the way to the wall! I now glared and stuck my tongue out at her just like she did. "Hope you learned your lesson not to mess with me anymore you bastard! Also, some friend you have!" I laughed and glared then walked out. Finally that feeling went away and I looked at my swollen hands. O.M.G... What did I just do! I ran back into the bathroom and Lily was trying to get away from me again. There was no use helping her. She wouldn't listen so I left her. What was that instant aggression? Where did I learn to fight like that!? Oh no! Ashton and John were waiting!!! I quickly went through the halls heading toward the cafeteria outside.