Chapter 1

I had been a complete wreck today with everything going on. Lies, secrets, murders. What next? If I was to look through someone else eyes right and stare at me you would see a human body, just a regular 15 year old with black raven hair, a thin nice body, long legs, crystal green eyes, and glowy white skin. You would think that I was just an everyone else. No special thing about me. Not the most popular maybe the quiet shy type but no that is not me. Now if you could see into my soul you would find a wolf. A wolf who has traveled long distances and seen many things. Wise and is not afraid of the things ahead. I only found this out today and I will tell you how it all started.

The lunch line was so long and noisy I thought I might never get my food. Finally it was my turn! I grabbed a tray and was given a hamburger, some chips, and milk. I thanked the women. I took the cold milk in my hands and handed it back to the lunch lady. I decided I was going to get a drink from the vending machines instead. The lighting in here was absolutely awful and the floors were disgusting. I wish people would grow up a bit more. It seems as no one matured yet except me. Even the other girls! They are absolutely insane! They follow all the guys around in there extra extra mini skirts and see through shirts. They wear way to much makeup to... Why cant people just be natural for once. I have friends but not a lot. I only make friends a couple at a time. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Hmm. I took a seat next to a window to get some real light. It was to hot outside right now. It was almost summer vacation. Finally. I ate my lunch alone only making small talk with a couple people who pass by. I really wasn't in the mood to be social I guess. I put my tray up and was heading for science when the school intercom went off. "Luna Mowfoy, please report to the principals office." A lot of kids looked at me then kept walking. I wasn't afraid of being in trouble because theres nothing I could have done. I reached the window door with a tiny rectangle window and knocked. There was no response so I quietly opened the door. I saw my principal Mr. Davidson talking to two guys who were about 18. 19 maybe? I don't know. One had dark brown short hair, almost green eyes, a grey shirt, blue jeans that sag a bit, and some sneakers. I must say he wasn't bad looking at all actually. The other guy was skinny not as much muscle. He has light blue and neon green hair put into a cut like Jeffery Star. My friend is obsessed with Jeffery Star. He wore a ripped tang top kinda shirr neon green blue underneath, ripped skinny jeans and checkered shoes. He also had quite the bit of mascara and eyeliner on. The one with the green and blue hair turned to me and smiled. "Hi, im Ashton and this is John, are you Luna?" I nodded and returned the smile. He stuck out his hand for me to shake it so I did. "Its nice to meet you Ashton. Is there anyway I can help with whatever you are doing?" I figured since they knew my name and asked me if I was Luna they needed something from me. "Yes actually we do" John spoke up. He turned around from fiddling with some stuff on a shelf and walked toward me some more. Oh.My.God... His muscles moved so perfectly when he walked and his eyes were so amazing, so green. I gulped as he stood so close to me. Ashton was just looking at us to smiling childishly. John spoke up again after what seemed like forever but was only a couple seconds. "Can you meet us outside in 20 minutes? This is very urgent." I nodded slowly still lost in some thoughts. Looking at him makes me think dirty things. I told my mind to knock it off and snap back to reality. "Yes of course, where outside?" He spoke up again, his voice so charming. "The outside cafeteria." I nodded. I needed to use the restroom first. "Alrighty then!" Ashton had perked up. "See you in a bit Luna. John and I will be waiting soon. Don't be late."

"Okay! Bye!" I let out a large breathe and walked out. I hadn't even realized the principal had gone out and was now in the halls. Oh well.