Chapter 3

I sighed heavily trying to shake off what I just did. That was well, crazy. I have never been so uncivilized in my whole entire life think to beat up two girls! A pang hit my stomach and I felt guilt. It made my stomach to flips and turns. I let out a long groan but continued making my way to the outside cafeteria. I completely ignored my other classes. I couldn't do them right now. You know that feeling where you're focused on one thing only and if anyone comes near you your just gonna blow? Well right now, I Luna Mowfoy felt like that for the first time in my life.

I let out another sigh. Finally I reached the outside cafeteria. It was a disgusting mess like ew! Even if I was quiet I could totally pull off being a complete social freak. I think. I sat on the least disgusting table bench to see Ashton and John walk up. Thank god I wasn't late. "Right on time!" Ashton spoke energetically. I looked at John my heart beating rapidly and my cheeks beginning to feel hot. 'Ahh!' My mind kept going on and on. He had a special glint in his eye when he looked at me and gave me a small smile. My cheeks felt hotter and began to get really red. Ashton smiled and saw the glints between our eyes. "Oooh! John you gotta crush!!!" John looked at Ashton with a death glare making me laugh. He began to blush and looked like a little kid. Ashton spoke up, "so anyway, what we are about to tell you is very very important. You cannot tell anyone Luna. You are, not safe. And you cannot freak out and do anything stupid..." What was it he had to tell me? I felt kind of scared like who are you and what do you have to tell me? Did someone hurt my family? Ashton looked at John with pleading eyes gesturing him to tell me whatever was about to happen. John pinched the bridge of his nose looking down then looked back at me. "Luna, have you ever heard stories about werewolves?" I looked at him puzzled... "Of course I have, and I absolutely hate them. They're vicious and dangerous and thankfully not real." I saw Ashton and John look a little disappointed then he continued. "Umm okay then.. Well uhh Luna they kind of are real..." They're was a really long pause and I looked at him with wide curious eyes. "Is this some kind of prank?" I narrowed my eyes at them and they shook their heads. "No Luna, you are a werewolf."