<MAIN POV>

    "Fuck!" I cursed at my own stupidity.  "Yo chilllll," my only friend, Ally, said. 

'Hey, I'm your friend too!'

'Yeah, no.'

    Okay so maybe I have one more friend.  But nobody knows he exists.  Hell, he's probably just a figment of my imagination.  He is hella suspicious anyways. 

'Bitch.'

    Oh yeah, he has a name too.  His name is Hiroshi, or so I've been told, but I like to call him Hiro for short.  He's supposedly this god spirit thing or whatever.

'Hey hey, I'm not a god... yet'

    He's also kind of an asshole.  But anyways, back to why I was nearly cussing myself out.  "Chill, are you kidding me?!  I can't-ugh!" My frustration was taking ahold of me.  "It's just a detention, it'll be fine.  Besides, we're-you're used to it anyways," Ally tried to reason with me.  "Yeah, but it's for an hour and a half!  By the time I get out we won't be able to get there early to buy the good merch!" I complained.  "Then just skip.  I won't tell.  You'll have to serve double time, but we'll get there early," she said.

    I guess I should explain my, ahem, situation to you.  I'm an orphan.  My parents are dead and I never actually knew who they were.  But for some reason, that fact apparently makes me not worthy of having friends, so literally everyone including the teachers all hate me.  The teachers give me detention pretty much every day for no reason.  Heck, I got a detention for dropping my pencil one time.  However, only one person, real person, accepts me.  Ally was my first friend.  She saw past our differences and my parent-less background.  She and her family took me in, so I live with her.  Aside from that, I was pretty much "normal". I had soft, blue hair that ended just below my shoulders and purple eyes, which I was constantly made fun of for. And was really skinny.

    But the reason I'm so worked up over this particular detention is what I would call reasonable.

'You mean to meet your disgusting fangirl criteria.'

'Shut up.'

    Anyways, Ally being the amazing hoe she is, got us tickets to a concert.  But not just any concert.  It was one that I had only dreamed of going to.  It was a fucking Monsta X concert.  And if you know kpop concerts, they're crazy.  People literally camp out at these things just to get their hands on good merch. 

    "Okay here's the plan.  When the bell rings make a run for it and I'll cover for you, aight? Wait for me at the park," Ally devised.  "Sounds good hoe."  And so our break out of jail plan was set into motion.

——

    It felt like an eternity before the bell signaling the end of school finally rang.  I'm not one for being athletic, but unfortunately years of being beat up has taught a hoe some things.  I made a break for the front of the school, not caring if any other students or teachers saw me.  At this point all that mattered was getting out of this hell hole, and to the merch stand at the stadium.

    Once I made it to the park I sat down on a nice looking bench.  I pulled out my phone and checked the time.

4:32 pm

    Good, we still had some time.  I decided to check up on Ally next.

You Gucci hoe?
Read 4:32 pm
                                      Yeah, the teacher on detention duty just asked where you were, so I told him you spilled a bunch of hand sanitizer in your eye temporarily blinding you.  The sucker fell for it and stomped off.