[6]

7:59 am

Jimin had fallen asleep completely and Yoongi considered it safe to get up and finish his work. He slips the youngers hands off of him and rest them on the little's stomach. Jimin simply shifts, so Yoongi heads to his piano. he had only made it a few seconds before a familiar wail sends Yoongi back to the room Jimin was resting in. 

"Daddy!", Jimin whines into the open air, loneliness overwhelming him. He was usually fine with being left alone, but once Yoongi's hand was no longer on his back, he woke up within seconds. He had a sudden desire to be around his hyung when in little space. and Yoongi was taking too long. 

So he wailed again, more and more despair piling into his outbursts. "DADDY!", he further presses, believing that if Yoongi did not return soon, that he would be in danger. 

Yoongi's pace quickens by the second holler. Jimin sounded as if he was in pain, in agony, so within a few more seconds, Yoongi was sliding his arm beneath the little's thighs and craddled him in his lap. 

Jimin tears up with pouty lips. "You didn't stay close when I sleep.. I need you close or else I hurt, daddy. I hurt when I don't have you."

Something about those words both surprised and thrilled Yoongi. Did Jimin actually mean that? Or was Yoongi being played as a fool. Even if Yoongi was a fool, he couldn't help but gush and revolve around the younger male in his arms. "My apologies, Sweet-pea. I'll stay close." 

Yoongi was whipped. The young man in his arms sucking a pacifier is the center of his world and would do anything to keep Jimin happy. "I won't go far, sweetie." he mumbles and wishes for this moment to never end. 

Jimin hums as Yoongi's slender fingers twist into the brown hair. "Daddy.. I want to stay with you forever." 

Yoongi's heart stops. He knew this was just the little Jimin.. Little Jimin wants him. Not big Jimin. Big Jimin slammed the door in his face and ignored him for weeks. 

But for some reason... Big or Little..

Yoongi clings to those words, refusing to let go.