[7]

The morning after pill was nothing but an Advil for Jimin's pounding headache. Last night was a blur. All he could remember was all these hands grabbing at him and tugging. Violence. Then the wind on his flushed cheeks as he ran to Yoongi's home. Then a book being read to him and the feeling of safety and relaxation.

All these memories were so blurry, but he remembers the atmosphere. Like a smell bringing you back to your childhood, but you don't remember at all what happened at that moment. Like the smell of your childhood home, but you can't quite put your finger on why the scent is so comforting.

And then he realizes as he wears a big, baggy black tee that it did not belong to him. or the loose boxers he was wearing. 

Jimin decides to stand and walk around the house he was in, examining all of the things made of glass. The place was very clean. well dusted like a display on a store. Like no one even lived here. 

The cold knob of the door handle shocks Jimin, but he continues to open the door and pad his way into the kitchen. Snooping, he finds a smores poptart and takes one, neatly unwrapping the thin foil and using it as a makeshift plate. 

The sun was pouring in and the white curtains are pushed aside as Yoongi walks inside from the porch. "Good morning, scruffy" he says and Jimin suddenly reaches his hands up to fix his hair, rubbing at his eyes to look more human.

"You look fine", Yoongi chuckles, as if reading Jimin's thoughts. Yoongi was reading Jimin's posture and notices the confusion as well as his stance. but he just sucks in a breath and walks over with an elongated sigh, words filtering out as well in a monotone, yet amused voice. "I see you've helped yourself to a variety of healthy breakfasts. Glad you feel at home."

Jimin flinches and look down. "I'm sorry. I was just so hungry that I-"

"Don't apologize, I'm just messing with you"

Yoongi draws closer, but Jimin doesn't move, frozen in place in anticipation of the olders next move. "How did you sleep?" Jimin asks as Yoongi uses one buff arm to prop himself against the kitchen sink. "I didn't, I had some stuff to take care of." 

"Like what?", Jimin presses, but he knew he didn't want the answer. But it was too late.

"You"

Jimin visibly tenses up and Yoongi just sighs, the scent of cigarettes lingering to his husky breath. It was revolting, but Jimin holds back his scowl and looks down at his half eaten poptart.

Yoongi bites his lip and studies Jimin. The smoothness of his skin, long, beautiful eyelashes that made his oval shaped eyes even more alluring. 

"Jimin" Yoongi blurts out and Jimin's head snaps up, startled. "Y-yeah?"

"You look really nice in my clothes" He compliments and Jimin blushes harder than ever as Yoongi turns to walk into his studio.

5:45 pm

Hunger pangs in Jimin's stomach, making him whine a bit. He stands and walks down the long hall to Yoongi's studio. "Hyung?" he calls behind the door, knocking. "Hyung, I'm hungry"

Yoongi was asleep in his studio, tired and stressed, as always. When a soft squeal from the door sounds, Yoongi opens one eye, but then groans, closing his eye and going back to sleep. Jimin's entry only upset him because he was sleeping. 

Jimin pads over to the older in his chair and pokes his arm, trying to wake the older. Yoongi grunts and shrugs off the younger's touch. 

"Hyung..." Jimin whimpers as his stomach growls wildly in desperation.