[10]

Jimin follows Yoongi up the street to the little blue house that Jin and Namjoon live in. A large willow tree blows in the wind, pushing the leaves up and across the freshly cut grass. Morning dew clings to the foggy windows and the soft chill gives a reminder of the soon to come humidity.

Jimin's shoes make a squeaking sound as he steps onto of the slippery glass steps, some sort of designs the couple had put on there to customize the porch. Mosaic tiles, he thinks they're called. He shakes the though and looks down, space between Yoongi and the much younger male.

Yoongi glances at Jimin's small frame. Jimin has been staying at Yoongi's for almost a month, and they were only growing apart. Or Jimin was just drifting away. That must be it, because Yoongi is still so madly in love with him.

Over the last few weeks of the month, Jimin hasn't slipped into little space even once, regardless of Yoongi's tired and worn out efforts. He's used stuffies, toys, tickles, kisses (which Jimin blocks with great talent), but to no avail. He misses the Jimin that would become that three year old multiple times a week, but now the only side of Jimin he sees is a cold and distant one.

So in result, Yoongi had convinced Jimin to set up a play date with Jin and Namjoon, some of Jimin's close friends. Thus was an opportunity for Jimin to open back up, as well as Yoongi being able to learn more about being a caregiver.

Yoongi reaches for Jimin's hand, seeing the he was sucking his left thumb. The heart of the older races when their hands touch. Yoongi twines his fingers with Jimin's, biting his lip.

The door opens moments after Yoongi knocks, Namjoon standing in the doorway. Jimin and yoongi were a pretty short couple, so seeing a tall man like Namjoon is not only intimidating, but threatening. Yoongi feels the need to stand up straighter and step back so he doesn't have to crane his neck back to make eye contact.

"You must be the all-mighty, AugstD." Namjoon chuckles and reaches out his hand. They share a greeting via handshake and Jin walks up, another tall male, still taller than Yoongi.

He thought littles were supposed to be little! Whatever, he cant judge. Jin smiles gently and waves at Yoongi. He was only two inches taller, but Namjoon was a good five.

The two invite Yoongi and Jimin inside and Jimin's jaw drops. There are toys everywhere, drawings  on the fridge, and best of all, stickers!

Jimin cant help himself and is already digging into Jin's neatly arranged toys and demolishing the scene Jin had set up for his Mario people. Jin is stil in little space and slips in completely as he sees his 'hard work' being compromised. He feels like throwing a fit and crying, but he holds back the temptation to snatch away the toys and not share. He pouts and looks at his Daddy, but Namjoon is busy.

Jin goes to his paci bin and takes one out, putting it in his mouth. Its blue and has turquoise gems that rim the ring. A green toad is secured to the front of the guard and he smiles around the rubber, feeling more calm as he goes to play with his Big Hero 6 toys.

"How do you do it?", Yoongi spills out, eager to know the secrets of how Namjoon got Jin to behave so well.

"Hi, I'm Namjoon, how are you doing?" The man laughs, pouring Yoongi a glass of Soju.

Yoongi doesnt smile, too amazed by the nice behavior that Jin has. "How? I mean.. i love Jimin, but hes a brat. I try to punish him, but he makes me feel so guilty for it. I feel like a monster for it."

Namjoon sets the drinks on the table and sighs and he sits. "Jin has always been a calm little. But we also discovered little space together. We but had a shy and calm attitude about it and thats just how it works out."

Yoongi's jaw drops. "So he just... listens?"

Namjoon laughs as he shakes his head, amused by how uninformed the other dom is. "He has his fits, but his punishments arent very physical unless he does something physically bad. He throws his toys out of anger, I throw it away, says mean things? I tell him that he hurt my feelings." Namjoon chuckles. "I only had to say that once. He never says mean things to me in little space." He continues. "He hits me, he gets spanked. What else? Oh, if he's impolite to a guest, they get to pick two toys to keep. He hates that punishment. So he's being super nice to Jimin, but i can tell he's about to snap."

The men glance over at the two littles playing and Jimin snatches a toy away from him. Jin's nose scrunches up as he clenches his fist. "These are my toys." He says sadly. "Please... please be nice to them.."

Yoongi watches and cant help but be upset. He feels like a bad caregiver because he just lets Jimin do what he wants without consequences.. "Jimin, give the toy back to Jin please."

Jimin tears up and grip the toy tighter "But he wasn't even playing with it!" Jimin rips the toys head off and throws it at Jin, making the older little cry.

Yoongi feels stuck and looks at Namjoon for help. Namjoon just nods, and Yoongi know what he was to do.

In a few seconds Jimin is trying to get away from Yoongi as the little gets dragged in the bathroom.

While the spanking and crying sounds from the other room, Namjoon is rubbing Jin's back and setting up coloring and movies for his boyfriend, covering his face in kisses.