chance

sabotage is the greatest defense tactic, or so I have been taught. 

when someone is going for the girl you want, you do everything in your power to sabotage it. 

when someone is doing better than you at work, you do everything in your power to sabotage their shot at a promotion. 

when jack gilinsky is taking your girl on a date, you do everything in your power to make sure there is never a second one. 

the day was January 22nd, 2018 when I heard from reliable sources that Jack and Tessa were going out on an actual date, and not just a hookup date. 

it was January 23rd when I decided what it was that I was going to do to make sure that it went horribly. 

so I sat in the kitchen of my apartment as Tony paced the floor, thinking about what we could do, and I wrote what I had already decided on. 

"Tony, stop pacing man, you're making me dizzy" I say, and he stops, 

"sorry man. I just don't want them together." Tony says, rubbing his face. 

"alright, so the plan is.." I start then slide the paper toward Anthony. 

it reads: 

"step 1: find out when, where, and what time they will be going

step 2: once the important facts have been determined, make sure the night is absolutely shitty. 

step 3: make it shitty by, 

option a: I show up with Alex and make Tessa so jealous that she just has to flip out on me for "brining a girl where I knew she would be, just to make her jealous" 

option b: halfway through the date, Tony you call her and say that there has been a horrible accident, make it believable, jack will see that she cares more about you and me than she cares about him. 

step 4: I get Tessa back on my side, but don't do anything with her, and Jack has no one. 

conclusion: problem solved" 

"I like option B." Tony says, "I'll call her and say that you've been missing for a couple of days, and that I didn't want to bother her with this problem because I knew that she wouldn't want anything to do with it, but that I'm scared and need her help." He finishes, nodding his head. 

"we just have to make sure that the date is a couple of days away." I say, thinking about how I have to stay clear of Tessa until the date, so that it's really believable that I am missing.

"as of right now, she doesn't have a problem with me, and I can probably get her to tell me." Tony says. 

"that's such a good idea! bro, go over there now." I say. 

-Tony-

as chance yells at me to go to Tessa's I gather my stuff and walk across the hall to her place. As I get to her door, I can hear her on the phone. 

"AHHH Tristan! I'm so excited! He's taking me to Serafina Sunset. The place on Sunset boulevard!" then she pauses, and starts talking again. 

"we're going on Friday, at 8." 

I didn't even have to go in and I know everything I need. Everything is panning out perfectly. 

watch your fucking back Jack Gilinksy, Tessa belongs to Chance. 

------

I don't want to write Tony and Chance as evil people bc I actually used to really like Tony and Tessa's friendship, but gotta do what ya gotta do. 

THANK YOU FOR 1.3K 0w0 

-m xx