tessa

@tessabrooks "my boy's an ugly crier but he's such a pretty liar

@tessabrooks "my boy's an ugly crier but he's such a pretty liar." 
liked by jccaylen, imchancesutton, jackgilinsky and 973,890 others
view all 562,382 comments

@jackgilinsky wow that's my baby 

@jacksbaby WHATTTTT 

@jacksbaby B A B Y 

@jackjohnson oh shit boy 

DM's 

@jackgilinsky - i'm sorry baby, i just want the world to know. 

@tessabrooks - don't be sorry, I would've slipped up eventually. this meeting should be over soon. see you at your house. 

@jackgilinsky - see you soon babe.                                                                                                                        read 4:07 P.M. 

"tessa?" i hear my manager say as she snaps her fingers in front of my face. 

"sorry, sorting things out." i say, smiling. she smiles, knowing exactly what I am sorting out. 

"okay, so what we were thinking was publicity with Jack, like all the events possible. movie premiers, red carpet events, makeup launch parties, as many as possible. get both names out as quickly and as largely as possible." my manager says to the representatives sitting in front of us. 

"that sounds perfect. we'll get everything together and let tessa know when her first event is, and we will always provide the styling and makeup stuff." the lady smiles at me. i feel my phone buzz in my lap and i turn it over so it lights up, 

"@jackgilinsky - godddd, i miss youuuuu." 

i giggle again, 

"okay, meeting dismissed." my manager says as I look up and see her smile at me. 

I collect my things and walk out of the conference room and heading downstairs to the outside of the building. as i exit the building, i see a watch shop, and instinctually i walk over, looking at watches for jack and I. I see these beautiful watches with black bands, the one for my being white in the area where you actually look at the time, and jack's being black. and without even thinking about it, i ask the shop keep how much they are and he tells me the price and I buy them. he hands me the bag with the watches inside and I walk out, getting into my car and driving back to the house of j's. 

-- 

as I enter the house I see my boy, 

"babyyyyy." i say, exasperated from the thought of how long I have been away from him. 

"god baby, i missed you." he says, and at this time, I realize, he isn't even my boyfriend. 

I lift myself off of him, sitting at the other end of the couch, by his feet. 

"whats wrong?" he asks. I just look at him. 

"you've never asked me." i say, not really elaborating on what he has never asked me. 

"will you, tessa brooks hammerschmidt do me the honor of officially proclaiming the title of my girlfriend?" he asks in the most dramatic way possible. 

"it would be my pleasure." i say, laying down on his chest. I have never really realized that he never asked, i had just figured that he was my boyfriend and that i was his girlfriend. 

"hey, babe, I got you a gift." i say, smiling at him. 

"oh yeah?" he says, i nod my head. 

i hand him the box with his watch in it. he looks at the box then back up at me. 

i open the box with my watch in it and turn it toward him so he sees, then he opens his box and puts two and two together, we have matching watches. 

"babyyyyyyy." he says, dragging it out, "how much did these cost you?" he says, dipping his head back and then looking at me. 

"none of your concern, love." i say, kissing his cheek. 

--

Sorry I fucking suck. 

-//m