«Sister Of A Whore In Red» Bernadette Lewis|Hamilton

Water dripped from the heavens, soaking the people below, one of which, was Bernadette Lewis, eldest of the Lewis sisters. The younger one being Maria Lewis, now Maria Reynolds.

     Berna sighed, only wishes for her carriage to hurry, so that she may see the one her heart yearns for.

  Just as that whim entered her mind, a carriage strolled up, being led by two gorgeous stallions, coated in white.

   Bernadette let a small smile escape onto her face, her dark curls bounced as she walked towards the entrance of the carriage, only to be opened by the man who drove the mobile.

  Bernadette quietly thanked the man before stepping in, her crimson dress pooled around her waist as she sat. The man driving made no effort to start conversation so she decided it best she didn't either.

  As many images past her, she noticed the Hamilton house-hold, however, it was not, that shocked her, no, it was whom was at the door. Non-other than her baby sister, by two years. Maria-Lewis, Reynolds.

  Her mouth was left agape, what business would Maria have business with such a man of honor. Then again, she was one to talk, after all she was on her way to see Mr. Burr.

Berna was in even more shock as Mr. Hamilton quickly pulled her little sister, almost as though he didn't want anyone to see them. Her brows furrowed,

   "Oh, my dearest Maria, -...do...not throw away your shot!" Bernadette mumbled, clutching her fists, only realizing she was wrinkling her dress. She let her fingers slowly ease, releasing her dress.

   The carriage passed the Hamilton household, as something dawned on her, she had heard from so wives gossiping a day or so ago, their hushed voices did nothing for them as Berna could head their whole conversation.

  "Oh, Rebecca! Hello, and how might you be doing on this fine morning?"

"Just as well as the next Susan, how are you?"

"Great!"

"Great."

  "...Uhm, so...-," Susan stared, then looked left and right. "-...have you heard!? Mrs. Hamilton, er...formally Elizabeth Schuyler, is off with her father along with the children, however, I heard...from a lil' birdie...that...Alexander-! Er...Mr.Hamilton...stayed so he could start smitten with a maiden on the side!"

Rebeca gasped. "No!"

   Bernadette, shook her head rapidly, no, she taught her sister better then that. She would never be smitten with a married man, especially when she herself was married.

    "She wouldn't."

   Oh, how Berna was wrong.