Passion (Yuri x Female Futa Reader - Smut)

Requested by LapidotisCannon

The walk to school, as per usual, is a pain for me. Every second I stand in my school uniform is a risk of revealing my darkest secret, but luckily I've managed to avoid anything like this. Why did they have to make all the girls wear skirts? I know in my head that the vast majority of us don't deal with the struggles of being a... what's the word? Futa?

The school day is relatively easy; every day, all we do is sit in class as we do our work, making me hiding my secret far easier. It passes very quickly, and I find myself attending the Literature Club, which I only joined upon the insistence of my friend Sayori. While she was elated to have me join the club, I have actually taken an interest in another girl...

As I walk into the club room, the first person I see is Yuri. She's the one I've fallen for out of all the people in the club. It's a shame how little I get to talk to her, though I suppose it makes sense due to how shy she is, always hiding herself from the rest of the club members. I want to come out to her, but... it's just never come up. Besides, if she ever found out about my... secret, shall we say... it would just make things a hell of a lot more complicated.

I smile and wave at Yuri, but as usual she just buries her face in her book. It's frustrating to me. Why is she always so intent on hiding herself from everyone? I can't expect her to feel the same way about me, but I at least want to be able to hold a conversation with her. So, I sigh and go over to a desk, plopping my stuff down next to it and pulling out a book to fit with the whole "Literature" part of the Literature Club. Natsuki, Sayori, and finally Monika arrive shortly after I sit down, and another uneventful day begins in the literature club.

About halfway through the class,  Yuri stands up from her book.

"I'm going to make some tea." She announces, softly yet loud enough for the room to hear. While it's not unusual for her to make tea, it's certainly a bit odd that she chose to do it in the middle of class without anything warranting doing so. I guess she just wanted to drink some tea. She goes over to the back closet to get the tea set, only to find it missing.

"Wh... Where is the tea set?" She asks, looking around. I turn around to look at her as she searches the area for the tea set. She eventually finds it misplaced on the bottom shelf, and so she bends over to pick it up. However, due to her tall figure and the low position of the tea set, this exposes her panties. I blush intensely, but cannot look away. I don't know what to do in this situation... should I tell her? Should I look away? I can't force myself to look away though, and it's then that I notice my member getting erect...

"Oh, god, no..."  I think before turning away from Yuri and covering my crotch with both of my hands. I know no one can see it under the desk, but I'm still not going to take the risk. Yuri eventually manages to get the tea set off of the bottom shelf and goes to make it. I'm still covering my crotch with my hands. My member is still fully hard. "Why?"  I think. She just left... the moment is over, isn't it? But my mind is flooded with thoughts of Yuri, perverted thoughts I know I shouldn't be thinking... I think I might be drooling a little bit.

"I-I have to go do something!" I yell, running to the back closet and closing the doors behind me. I check to make sure that they're locked before I sit on the floor and lift up my skirt to reveal my dick...

I feel guilty and nervous about this. I'm afraid that the other girls will catch me, but to be honest right now I can't focus my thoughts on consequences. Instead, I place my hand at the base of my cock. I feel guilty about this... Yuri's a real person, not just some character or something... pleasuring myself to thoughts of her seems wrong, but I just can't help it...

-------------------------------------------

It's been several minutes now that I've been masturbating in the back closet, and still no success. I think I heard Natsuki, Sayori, and Monika talk about something, how they had to go do something... by that logic, Yuri should be the only one in the club room, sitting alone drinking tea. The thought makes me shudder for multiple reasons, but I just go on stroking myself, thinking about her...