Shame (Futa Yuri x Natsuki as Reader - Smut)

Requested by KrestyyKrab

I think I might love Yuri.

I'm not too sure just yet, but I can't help but look at her in a different way. Her shyness is, to me, a challenge, so see if I can make my way to her heart despite how much she shuts everyone out. I'm fairly certain, now, that I do love her. I just need to figure her out first...

"Natsuki!"

Someone calls my name, and I realize I've been spacing out. I finish packing up my stuff and head over to the door to find it was Sayori, who has consistently waited for me every day as I leave class. Of course, this time, I spaced out, and she had to call me.

"Hey, Sayori!" I say, and we head off for the club room. Along the way, we have some conversation.

"So, Natsuki, what do you think of the club so far?" Sayori asks me.

"Well, it's pretty good, I guess... I've always kind of liked Poetry, so that's nice." I respond.

"Ah, good! I'm glad you like it!" She says. "What do you think of the other members?"

"Th-The other members?" I swallow. I don't want to fuck this up and reveal my feelings about Yuri...

"Yeah! Like Yuri! What do you think of Yuri?"

"Y-Yuri... I-I like Yuri, she's nice..." I say, trying not to be too telling. My cheeks are red, and I just pray Sayori doesn't notice.

"Hm... why are you blushing?" She says.

"Wh-What?! I-I'm not blushing! What are you talking about?!" I say.

"Hmmm..." Sayori thinks for a moment before her eyes widen.

"You like Yuri, don't you?" she says, giddy.

Damn. She caught on.

"N-No!! Not in that way! Sh-She's just a friend, I d-don't like her like that!" I say, my face a darker red than before. However, nothing I say stop Sayori from bouncing around.

"Natsuki likes Yuri! Natsuki likes Yuri!" She chants to a tune. It annoys the hell out of me. Just then, I see Yuri poking her head out from the club room door. In an instant, I clamp my hand over Sayori's mouth.

"What are you two yelling about out here?" Yuri asks.

"N-NOTHING!!" I yell. "Absolutely nothing! Nothing at all!" By now, my face is as red as a beet.

I glare at Sayori before uncovering her mouth. "Right, Sayori?" She seems to understand.

"R-Right! Nothing, we weren't yelling about anything." She says. Yuri shrugs and heads back inside.

I grab Sayori by the collar and pull her down to my level. "We do not speak of this, okay?" I say, trying to be intimidating. It seems to work on Sayori, who just nods. "Good." I say before releasing her. She's silent for the next couple of seconds until we reach the club room, where she bounds over to Monika to have her usual conversation. I decide to read my manga, but today I have trouble focusing. It's Yuri who distracts me. She's not even doing anything out of the ordinary, I just can't stop looking at her. She's so pretty...

"Caught ya starin'."

"AH!" I jump. It's Sayori, who has managed to sneak up beside me. "I-I wasn't staring! I was, uh..." I trail off.

"Oh, you too were staring! Now, admit it! You like Yuri!" She says.

I talk quietly. "Okay, fine... I like Yuri.. now please stop bothering me!" I say before turning back to my Manga Sayori nearly squeals in excitement before I shush her.