CHAPTER 4: Tuesday Troubles

CHAPTER 4: TUESDAY TROUBLES

"Oh my gods Baby C, if I ever see the face of those good for nothing girls na nag-threaten sa'yo sa CR, I swear ipapakatay ko sila sa mangbababoy sa palengke!" Aireen said, her face reddening in anger.

Yung kaibigan mong mas bitter kesa sa'yo? Siya 'yun eh. Hahaha.

Maaga akong pumasok sa school dahil gusto pagusapan ng dalawang babaitang ito ang incident kahapon. I mentioned it last night, even the part when my knight in shining armor came. Pero I left out the part about the keychain I found. We decided na tumambay muna sa school garden while waiting for classes to start, which was *check watch* 47 minutes from now. I had to wake up Xander early this morning para mahatid ako. Gosh, kailangan kong matuto mag-drive soon para hindi ako istorbo sa kanila. Xander was just too nice to agree na ihatid ako, kahit na antok na antok pa siya kagabi.

"Hey Baby C..." Himeka said, her eyes locked on her laptop na nakapatong sa lap niya, "Are any of the girls here the ones na umaway sa'yo kahapon?" she asked adjusting the laptop, so we can have a clear view.

"Where did you get these pictures?" I asked looking at her suspiciously as I looked at the few pictures displayed on the screen.

"I got into the school's website, and I gained access to all of the student's profile. I just took some pictures that matched the description you gave me last night, and well, Viola!" She proudly said, "I didn't even break a sweat." 

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I have a tech wiz of a best friend. She can basically hack into anything. It wasn't that hard for her, really. But she knows when to use her capability for the right reasons. I remember this one time, some jealous bitch tried to ruin my image in the magazine I work in by posting scandalous things on social networking sights, so she could have the upper hand. But Himeka miraculously hacked into her every account and deleted EVERY SINGLE POST about me. She even did something that took the bitch's career to a plummeting downfall. I never knew exactly what it was she did, but rumors say she wasn't signed to any other contract ever again. I told her not to go that far, but she said that biotch deserved it. Don't I just have the coolest bestfriends in the world or what?

I continued scanning the photos.

"Girls!" we heard Kylie call out. Who else would have that oh-so-alluring british accent in this school? 

The three of us snapped our heads to their direction, and saw she was with Meg.They were speed walking towards us, "Good Morning!" Meg said in her usual cheery voice. We greeted back, just as they decided to sit beside us.

"What are you girls doing here?"  Kylie asked, peeking at what we were doing.

"Trying to find something." I said smiling at her.

"Oooh! Isa ba 'yan sa mga mystery finding things where you have to search for tacos, unicorns and ramdom things like that?" Meg asked, her eyes shining of the thought.

"No. We're trying to find the skanky bitches that threatened Baby C yesterday." Aireen said, her ears and nose fuming with anger. Nakikita ko na nga yung usok eh. Ay hindi, kulangot pala 'yun.

"Oh my gosh! Who threatened you Cass!?" Kylie worriedly asked. I continued scanning the images, and found three pictures which resembled familiar faces to me.

"Them. I know it. It was them." I said pointing at their pictures. Himeka enlarged their pictures, and with no doubt, I knew it was them.

"Oh..." Meg said as she looked at the three pictures, "Ugh, That's Briana Hughson and her two, so called 'friends' who look more like minions, rather than friends" her eyes rolled in annoyance.