||An apology||

Waking up to the sound of his stupid alarm, Luke tossed and turned before finally realizing that he had to go to the studio today, but before that, he had some business to attend.

Taking a quick shower, he came out wearing a gray and black t-shirt with black skinny jeans,vans and a black sweater. It could get chilly here in Oregon. Actually it was chilly almost 90% of the year.

A/N(yes I know Luke lives in Australia, but I don't know a thing about Australia lol bye)

He headed down to breakfast. Surprisingly he was the first one up.

The lights of the kitchen were all out, but the brightness of the sun covered up that job.

Their house was a cozy house, just the way he liked it. Small but big enough for a family of 5 to live in.

He had always admired the fact that his dad had bought the house as a marriage present for his mom.

Pouring some milk into a bowl and some cereal on it he ate his favorite breakfast. The oats crunched under his teeth as their strawberry flavor spread into his mouth. This awakened him a bit from the still sleepy state he was in.

Finally finishing his breakfast he went out the door, leaving a note on the fridge for his mom.

Leaving the house with such haste was a bad idea, he practically forgot his phone. Great. Another flight of stairs to go up and down. Opening the door 'oh so gently' he crept up to his room.

He had a simple room. Not to overloaded with stuff, just things that he could look at everyday without getting bored of it. An example? His three guitars hanging on the wall; acoustic,electric,bass. On his other wall he had a poster of the signs of a couple bands; Blink-182, Green Day, Nirvana, and of course, All Time Low.

His third wall was where his walk in closet was located. He literally had over fifty shirts, yet again he still wore his Nirvana shirt most of the time. And pants? Black skinny jeans. More black skinny jeans. And more black skinny jeans.

His bed was right next to a window. Whenever he was feeling down, he would just take his guitar, stare out the window, and play whatever song came to his head.

Next to his bed was a small table with a drawer. His phone was on it. Quickly taking that, he caught a glance of his black wallet on his table, and realized he'd forgotten that too. Taking that as well, he rushed downstairs and into his car, a black Audi.

He wasn't exactly the most punctual person, but today, let's just say it was an exception.

Reaching the store, he got out of his car and went towards the shop. His foot suddenly caught onto something hard and he felt himself being lurched forwards as he almost fell face first onto the concrete. Thankfully he was able to steady himself and not fall. He walked into flower shop.

"Hello sir, how may we help you today?" A middle aged woman asked from behind the cashier with a warm smile.

"I want a flower that smells really amazing," Luke explained trying to put together his thoughts as best as he could. He realized what he said, practically was a description of most flowers.

The woman looked at him a bit funny(or maybe he just thought that way?)

"How bout our special flower bouquet?" The woman finally suggested. Luke shrugged and the woman came out from behind the cashier to look for what Luke had wanted. After a couple moments of searching, the woman finally picked out a bouquet, and Luke nodded in agreement after smelling the flower.

"You want it for your girlfriend?" The woman asked.

"No, for...." Luke started but realized he didnt know what the blind girl was to him,"for a friend," he finished.