||Limited||

Here's an update; hope its good :)

__________

Luke

Teal? He wanted to ask her what she had meant but he suddenly realized. He had asked for her favorite color earlier. Teal.

He watched as she walked out of his sight and he started walking back to his own house.

As he walked past the coffee shop he and Calum had been to yesterday the classic iPhone ringtone came on. He reached for his pocket and drew out his phone. It was Michael.

"Luke where are you?" Michael asked as soon as Luke picked up with a hello.

"I'm taking a walk," he replied.

"Where?" Michael demanded again. Wait his voice sounded...worried?

"By the lake," Luke replied casually.

"Stay right there, we're coming."

"Where? Wait what? We're? Who?" Luke questioned puzzled but Michael had already hung up.

Luke shrugged it off and walked into the coffee shop. He obviously wasn't just going to stand there till his friend came. He quickly ordered a ice caramel mocha and sat down.

What had happened that Michael was coming? And he had said we're, so did that mean Ash and Cal were coming as well?

As he drank his mocha, two familiar looking(guitarist's) hands slammed themselves onto his table.

Startled Luke looked up to see Calum glaring down at him. Ashton was standing to his right with his hands dug down deep into the pockets of his jeans. Michael was on Calum's left, eyeing Luke up and down with his arms crossed at his chest.

"Luke, you tell us right now what happened to you," Calum demanded.

Luke looked and felt puzzled. What did they mean? Nothing had happened to him.

"What?" He questioned blinking a couple times repeatedly.

"Why do you come and take a walk in the park ever single morning?" Ashton asked.

"Thats what all this is about?" Luke laughed tilting his head back.

"Don't laugh! This is an absolutely serious situation," Michael finally spoke.

"I come cause it's calming, and I can think. Not that any of you would know what thinking is anyways," Luke snapped back. He was angry that his friends were fussing over him so much. He liked that they worried about him, but fussing? It was just useless. Specially fussing over the fact that he took walks. Now that was just plain stupid.

"Don't sass us," Calum commented.

Luke shot him a glare and drank a bit from his mocha.

"So, there's no specific reason you come here everyday, at the exact same time?" Ashton questioned.

There wasn't was there? He just came cause he liked the fresh air of the morning mixed with the smell of the lake. But than there was another reason... No, he reminded himself.

He didn't even want to think that he came every morning to the park bench for A.J. He came for the fresh air and calming space, A.J. was just the girl he sat next to and talked with a bit. That was all. Nothing more.

"Please tell me it's not a girl. Please," Calum literally begged.

"Or a boy," Michael suggested.

Ashton shot him a bad glare but Michael just shrugged and added innocently,"What?"

"No it's not a girl..." Luke said and than looked at Michael,"or a boy."

"Than what is it? You can't possibly come here everyday for the view..." Calum continued.

"Like I said, it calms me down. Takes away the stress of the rest of the tour coming up," Luke replied.

It was true. The Australian leg of the tour was coming up in a week, and they were all stressed out for it.

"If you say so," Ashton shrugged putting his sunglasses above his head.

"Wow..." Michael suddenly blurted out. His eyes were locked on something or someone behind Luke. Luke wanted to turn around and see what Michael was talking about, but at the same time he didn't feel like turning around.

The other two boys however did turn their heads to see what he was talking about.

"Dare me to go talk with her?" Michael challeneged himself.

"What's the point of asking, you're gonna do it anyway..." Ashton mumbled back turning away and snatching away Luke's mocha to take a drink.

Luke did a quiet laugh in his mind cause there was nothing left in the cup.

"Thanks for leaving some for me," Ashton said placing the cup back on the table.

Luke shrugged as Michael got up to go talk with 'her'.

"If she's a fan, you will be so dead," Ashton whispered loud enough for Michael to hear.

"Well I certainly hope she's not. What do you think? Do you think she is?" Michael asked and Luke finally realized he was talking to him.

Not wanting Michael to think he didn't care, Luke turned around to see who Michael was talking about.

Only one of the tables on that side was occupied. And it was occupied by a girl with a dog.

Luke tried to think if she looked like a fan, but he didn't have to think further. In fact he didn't have to think at all.

The girl was A.J.