Help

Nahmir^😍😍😍🤤
Gunz P.O.V
Cuban and I pulled up to my mama house. " You ready to find out what the fuck is really good?" I ask her. "It better be some good shit or we gon have to fuck some shit up. So yeah" she says laughing. I laugh with her.

We get out the car and I unlock the door since I had a key. "MAMA!" I yelled as we walked in. "Boy quit that damn yelling before I smack the shit out yo black ass" she yells back to me from upstairs. "See where you get your mouth from?" I whisper to Cuban "real OG huh?" She laughs

"Who you talking to? Make your way up them damn steps Terrance" she yells again. We go up the steps. "Mama... explain this , please" I say as I step aside revealing Cuban. "Oh my god Cherish, how did you find Terrance?" Mama crys

"A friend" Cuban says "okay, I can explain. Sit down though. So me and your father were never "on good terms" if you will. So one night he took you from me while I was sleep and I haven't seem him since. He told his new woman to treat you as her own. The last time I talked to him was yesterday." She cry's "yesterday? Um my dad is dead" Cuban says with tears filling her eyes.

"No he's not. It was just a cover, he had people after him so he faked his death" mama said "I— i can't take this" Cuban says as she runs down the steps put the house. "CUBAN!" I yell "CUBAN!" "What? What do you want Terrance" She scowls at me. "Are you Okay?" I ask generously " Okay? NO! ALL THESE FUCKING YEARS IVE BEEN LIED TO! I WAS OUT HERE KILLING NIGGAS FPR WHAT!?" She cried. I just hugged her and rubbed her back.

I decided to take Cuban home. The drive there was silent. AWKWARD. When we got there Molly rushed over to Cuban "mamaz.. you Okay? What happened?" She asked panicking. Cuban wasn't crying anymore her eyes were puffy and red tho.

"I'm fine,we'll talk later" Cuban replied. Light walked down the steps in some nike jogging pants and slides on. "Nigga where yo shirt at" Molly questioned "shut the hell up." He said.Molly just rolled her eyes

"Wassup Cuban" he said as he made his way over to her. She just looked up and gave a fake smile. "You Okay?" He asked as he sat down on the couch. "I'm fine" she said scooting over. Light just said ok and walked away.

Cuban P.O.V
Truth is, I'm really upset about being lied to my whole life by my father. He's alive!? Well i don't even care anymore. I decided to walk to the store to cool off. As I was walking down the snack aisle I accidentally bumped into this guy.

"My bad" I said as he helped me up. "You good shorty." He said licking his lips. I can't een stunt,he's fine as fuck. "You need help?"  He asked noticing all the stuff she was carrying "um sure" I answered. He put my stuff in his basket and continued to walk.

"You need anything else?" He asked me "shit.. yea steaks and some potatoes." I answered him walking towards the meat aisle. "You cook?" He asked not to far behind me. "Nigga obviously.. you wanna come over for dinner tonight?" I ask him

"Most definitely" He said excitedly "oh I'm I live with my brother, my best friend and his his friend . His friend has fucking issues so if he's rude or says anything out the way I genuinely apologize" I say to him as I go get the potatoes

"That's cool shorty. Cmon" he says. I pay for my stuff and walk out. "Where yo car? I'll take yo stuff there" he asked me " I walked" I said kind of embarrassed "foreal?" He asks surprised "nigga duh" I say annoyed "my bad. I'll give you a ride" he offered. I nodded and got in his car.

We joked and got to know each other the whole car ride. I found out that his name is Nahmir. Hthen when we pulled up to the house he smiled "this house is nice as hell girl , I see why you ain't got no damn car now." He laughed "yeah." I just laughed knowing that was was far from the truth.  Jeremiah pays for all this shit.

"I can just stay until it's done since I'm already here." He suggests "um ok" I say hesitantly. We get out the car and walk to the door. All I can think is what the fuck did I get myself into.

Ooohhhh drama?

What Light gonna say?