Brother,brother

Peezy in mm 😍😍^

Peezy P.O.V
I looked up and saw Cuban and Light running towards the door fast asf. I looked closer and saw who was in her arms. It was Lights mama.

I looked down and saw a little girl crying sitting on the floor. As I got closer I saw that it was Briya , Light's daughter. I grabbed her and walked off .

I had D.C tell the rest of the crew to come on. Briya was a mess in my arms and I had no idea what to do. 

I ran outside and got in the van following Ty's van to the hospital.

"I hungry guy!!" Briya yells at me pulling one of my dreads

She doesn't know me but I know her. A lot about her. More than her own father actually but oh well.

"Okay. We have to get to the doctor with your grandma first" I say instantly I regret reminding her because she starts crying about that.

5 long,long ass minutes later we pulled up to the hospital. I wanted to find Light and give him his child but I don't think that would be the "considerate" thing to do so I just held her.

She still cried and cried and cried.

"I want my daddy!" She cried to me. I just sighed and tightened my grip on her. I'm not a children's guy at all !

I'm Jonah btw but they call me Peezy. I'm 16 years old and I'm one of Lights right hand man in the dope game. We bloods but we really don't get into that rivalry shit , we just sell, buy , and expand.

Soon after Kentrell walks in the waiting room with ALOT  of McDonald's. I swear it something wrong with this nigga.

Kentrell P.O.V
After all the shit went down at that place I stayed and helped burn the shit down so nobody would live.

I burnt my fucking finger and that shit hurt! I'm convinced that my finger went with that big ass building.

I called one of my girlfriends to bring me a car/ pick me up. She stunk like a bitch but her ass was fat so oh well. It's a win-lose situation. I dropped her back off at her house.

I was gonna go straight to the hospital but then I thought about my favorite lil jit , Briya and I know her hungry ass is hungry and crying so I stopped and got us some food.

"Aye lemme get two happy meals , 20 cheeseburgers , 20 hamburgers without cheese , 40 large fries ,some apple juices, and 50 cokes and sprites. Ima pull up so y'all can load this shit into my backseat." I say into the drive thru thingy.

"Sir I'm not sure if I got that" the stupid ass drive thru lady said

I repeated my order and she said ok and told me my total was "138.87"

"Aight bet" I say as I pull up to the window

"Um I think I accidentally deleted your order. Can you repeat that?" The stupid ass lady said biting her lip at me.

"Make me get out this car" I say bluntly

"Come on out daddy." She says turning around so I can see her ass.

Hell no. Both of my girls would cry if I cheated on them with a McDonald's lady. You know white bitches are emotional

"Nah I'm good." I say driving up to the next window

"Aye I ordered the big ass order. Where my shit at!?" I ask the second lady

"Um you never said if the happy meals were cheeseburger or chicken nuggets and yogurt or apples. We are also having trouble making the cheeseburgers." She tells me

"Fuck this shit" I mumble unbuckling my seatbelt and climbing in the little ass window.

"Sir you can't be in here" plenty of people say to me but I just walk right past them. I jump over the counter and put all the customers out then I lock the doors and climb back over the counter.

I pull my glock out of my pants and wave it around. "Get to making my shit. Y'all got 3 minutes" I say sitting on the counter waiting.

After 3 minutes all my food was done and I had them put in my backseat.

"Y'all are so sweet. Thank you!!" I yell as I throw about 20 thousands dollars worth of money on the floor and crawl back out the drive thru window.

I hop in my car and get the fuck up through. I can't go to jail bc I got to get this food my Briya

I walk into the waiting room and see my peoples so i give them the food and carry the two happy meals to where Briya is in Peezys lap crying

"Here ya go lil jit" I say to her

She stops crying and grabs one of the happy meals. "Thanks you uncle trell" she says wiping her tears with the back of her hands.

Cuban P.O.V
I sat in the waiting room with everyone else crying. If this woman doesn't make it, it's my fault.

"Hey daddy's girlfriend" Briya comes up to me waving.

"Hey Briya. Where did you get food?" I ask her curiously

"Uncle Trell" she points to him and he comes walking over to us with Gunz

"Well McDonald's is my absolute favorite!" I say making Briya smile

"Oh shit, word ? Mines to. You gotta be my bestfriend now yo !" Kentrell says to me

I laugh and he sits down beside me and frowns

" he was serious" Gunz informs me

"Oh shit. Okay bestfriend" I say to Kentrell who cracks a hard smile.

I look over at Light who sat far away from everyone else and frowned.

"Don't wowwy bout my daddy. My grama says that she's in a bettor place and that she woves him but you have to keep him strong like a soldier" Briya says flexing her arms showing muscles.

So she's dead ? Can't be! Briya just talking. Hopefully