Love you 'till the day I die (Jon x Reader)

"Mommy, mommy! Is Jon here yet?" Your child self looked up at your mother who only let out a chuckle.

"They'll be here soon, and afterwards you'll have a lot of time to play" her gentle voice made you even more excited.

"Yaaaaayyy" you ran around her with your arms above your head and a knock on the door made you stop.

"That must me them, N/n" she said, but you were already at the door.

"Jon!" You opened the door excitedly, his mother standing next to him.

You walked out past the front doors of the school, now a teen but still the same happy child. Although school wasn't your favorite place, the park was. Jon had planned to meet you there today, something both of you always did.

"Y/n!" His voice snapped you back and you saw him waving at you. You ran and jumped into his open arms, and he swung you around, giggling as he did before lifting you up into the air.

Your present self, now in your 20's, is in an onesie running out in the backyard with Jon chasing you. It's a wonder how both of you still have your childish ways. Jon manages to catch up and tackles you to the ground. Both of you end up in a giggling fit on the ground.

"Hey Y/n?" You turned to look at Jon and his gleaming face.

"Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Still lying on the floor, he managed to pull out a small box with a ring inside. You covered your mouth, knowing Jon for a long time, what else could you say?

"Yes." And you spent the rest of your life with him, no regrets.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Who out there gonna be single on ValentIne's Day?
Cause I am too :,)

Well hope enjoyed and have a great day/night!
-Twize out