Chapter 1.

It was a cold winter morning in Doncaster. “Just another day at school.” Kristen said as she got up from her bed and headed downstairs for breakfast.  She could smell the bacon her mother was cooking, as she was walking downstairs.

“Morning dear. How did you sleep?” Her mother Anne asked as she made a plate for her daughter. Kristen just shrugged and started to eat. “Is something wrong?” Anne said raising an eyebrow.

Kristen just shook her head in response, “No I’m fine. Thanks for asking though.” She kissed her mom on the cheek, and headed upstairs to get ready for school. She got dressed in her regular school uniform. She took a look at herself in the mirror, and sighed. “This day is going to go by so slow.” She grabbed her school bag putting her coat and scarf on, then headed downstairs. “Bye mom!” She shouted as she walked outside, closing the door behind her.

Kristen had lived in Doncaster since she was born, and absolutely loved it. She lived about a few blocks from her school called Halls Cross High, and always met up with her best friend Roxie, so they could talk about their school crushes. She was just about to reach the school, when she got knocked over making her fall to the ground, and ended up scraping her knee badly on a patch of ice.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry! Are you okay?” A voice said to her. Kristen looked up, and noticed it was the guy she had been crushing on since Year 5... Louis Tomlinson. She couldn’t help but stare at those beautiful blue eyes of his. He just stared at her with his hand out to help her up. Kristen snapped back to reality and took his hand, standing up.

“Yeah, I’m okay. It’s no big deal, really.” She said blushing a little.

Louis looked at her with a sad expression on his face, “Are you sure? I feel bad for not seeing you. I was in a hurry.”

Kristen nodded, “I’m sure. Don’t worry about it.”

He sighed, “Alright. I guess I’ll see you later then?” He said walking towards the school.

“Yeah, I guess you will.” Kristen said quietly to herself. She was trying so hard to keep calm since that was the first time Louis had spoken to her since she made a complete fool out of herself at the Year 7 dance, which haunted her in her sleep. 

As she reached the school, an arm linked around her making her jump. “A bit jumpy this morning are we?” She looked over, and noticed it was her younger brother Harry. Kristen had always been close with Harry since they were little, and could tell him anything.  She playfully hit his arm, and laughed.

“So, any thoughts on whom you’re going to take to the winter dance?” Kristen said looking him.

Harry shook his head, “No, I don’t think I’m going to go this year. It was an awful turnout last year, so it could be the same this year.” Kristen frowned sadly, and noticed Louis talking to a girl who were both sitting on a bench laughing as if one of them cracked a joke. She clenched her fists with jealously, and wanted to walk over there. “Whoa, are you alright?” Harry said, looking at her with a surprised look on his face.

She snapped out of it, and sighed. “Do you ever think Louis would date someone like me?” She said looking at Harry.

He gave her a hug and sighed, “Of course. I honestly think that you two would be adorable together.”

Kristen’s face lit up, and smiled happily.  “I just wonder if he even knows my name, or that I exist.” Harry looked over at Louis, who was still talking to the same girl.

“He better, or I’ll ruin that pretty face of his.” Kristen’s eyes widen, and smacked Harry on the arm. “Ow!” He said looking at her with a frown.

She just stood there looking at him with a glare. "Don't you dare say that! Louis' face is beautiful!" Without both of them knowing, Louis was standing behind Kristen laughing quietly.

"My face is beauitful huh?" He said with a cheeky grin.  Kristen jumped, and turned around seeing Louis. She stood there, completely embarrassed with her face bright red as a tomato. 

NOTE: Here is the first chapter! I apologize for it being short. Please let me know what you think!! :) xx