Chapter 6.

Kristen and Louis exchanged confused looks with each other, wondering what was going on. Principal Cowell turned around to them, raising his voice."Now!" The two were startled, and got up following the Principal to his office.

"What's going on?" Louis whispered to Kristen. She looked at him, confused and shrugged. As they got to his office, he gestured them to sit down. The two quietly sat down and looked at him.

"Sir, if you don't mind me asking...why exactly did you need us both here?" Kristen said looking at him, concerned.

Principal Cowell looked at her, raising an eyebrow and sighed. "Well, I was actually hoping you both could help me with some ideas for the Winter Dance. It seems that a few students couldn't handle it. Would you two care to help?" Kristen opened her mouth to speak, but Louis spoke first.

"We'd be glad to help." He said looking over at her, and winked. She sat in the chair completely dumbfounded wondering why Louis said that.

"Alright, carry on." He said looking down at his desk that was filled with papers, gesturing them to leave. Kristen got up, and walked towards her locker not saying a word to Louis. She grabbed her Chemistry book, and sighed fixing her hair.

"Hey." She looked past her locker, and noticed Louis walking towards her.

"I-I-I gotta go." Kristen said closing her locker quickly, and started to walk away from him but Louis grabbed her lightly by the arm pulling her towards him.

"Is everything alright?" He said, looking at her worriedly. She wasn't sure how to respond because she got lost in his beautiful ocean blue eyes, then quickly snapped out of it.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She said smiling weakly.

"Listen, about earlier before what happened with the Principal...I wanted to..." Louis started.

Kristen raised an eyebrow in confusion, "Do what?"

Louis sighed and looked at her."This." He leaned in, planting a soft kiss on her lips. Completely shocked with what just happened, Kristen dropped her book and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back.

Louis pulled away, and looked into her eyes. "Any way that  you'll give me a second chance?" He said with hope in his eyes.

NOTE: END OF CHAPTER 6!!

I'm so sorry for the late post! I had such a huge case of writers block. Thank you for being so patient! Let me know what you guys think :) xx