Chapter 4.

Louis took her hand, and pulled her into an empty classroom closing the door behind him. Kristen looked up at him with a broken heart, hoping he would realize how much that hurt her. Louis rubbed his jawline, and sighed..."I'm sorry, but I don't think we should go to the dance together. I just think-" Before he could even finish, Kristen ran out of the room crying not wanting to hear what else he had to say. Her heart was completely shattered. She sat down at the nearest bench that she could find.

After an hour later, she heard someone coming up behind her. Kristen turned around, hearing a familiar voice saying."VAS HAPPENIN?" but there was no one there. She just shrugged it off, and turned back around seeing Zayn stand right in front of her. His smile started to fade, as he could tell something was wrong.

He sat down next to her, saying with a smile.."Alright who do I need to beat up?" which had made her laugh.

She looked at him with a sad look, "I asked Louis to the winter dance, and he said yes but changed his mind after I saw him kiss some girl." Tears started to fall from her eyes, and Zayn pulled her into a hug.

"He's an ass. Don't let him get to you okay?" She looked up at him and smiled. He kissed her cheek lightly, and stood up. "Maybe the two of us can do something else instead of going to the Winter Dance?"

Kristen nodded in response, "I'd love to." Little did they know, there was a certain boy watching from a distance.

*AT LUNCH*

Zayn and Kristen got both of their lunches and headed over to their usual table. Kristen sat down next to her other friend Allie, who had been dating her boyfriend Liam for a year. She looked over, seeing Niall stuff his face like always with Roxie watching him with a disgusted look. 

"Don't look now guys, but here comes Mr. Kiss-Ass." Kristen looked at Liam, raising an eyebrow and turned around seeing Louis walk towards their table then, turned back around quickly. Louis stopped at the table and tried to make eye contact with her, hoping he could apologize.

Zayn glared at him, and stood up from the table. "Keep walking Tommo. You've hurt her enough." Louis' eyes widen as his response, and walked over to Zayn getting up all his face with the two boys exchanging dirty looks. 

 "You got something to say Pretty Boy?" Louis said in a rude tone.

NOTE: END OF CHAPTER 4!!! Thoughts? I'd love to hear them :) xx