Chapter 3.

Kristen's hands started to shake. She was worried if Louis would laugh in her face, and say something hurtful like..'YOU FREAK! DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I WOULD WANT TO BE SEEN IN PUBLIC WITH YOU?' then run off laughing.

Louis looked down at her, and smiled brightly..."I'd love to." Her heart started to race, and smiled back at him. "I'll see you later?" He said winking and headed towards his locker. Kristen tried her best to keep calm, but failed. She screamed so loud, that the birds in the trees flew away. People around her were wondering if she was okay, but she just waved as if nothing was wrong. Kristen pulled out her phone, and texted Roxie...'ROXIE! HE SAID YES!'

While she was waiting for a reply, she felt a sudden tap on her shoulder. Kristen jumped about a foot in the air and turned around, seeing her brother Harry with his usual cheeky grin. "So what'd Louis say?" He said looking at her with a serious look on his face.

She smiled big, and hugged him. "HE SAID YES!" Harry pulled away, and smiled at her.

"See! I knew you could do it." Kristen lightly hit his arm, and giggled.

She looked behind Harry and noticed Roxie was running towards her very fast. "KRISTENNN!" Roxie stopped, and tried to catch her breath.

"Roxie, are you alright?" She said looking at her friend confused. Roxie nodded, and tried to speak but Harry knew exactly what Roxie wanted to tell her. His eyes widen, and clenched his fists tightly with anger. "Guys, what's going on?" Kristen said looking at the both of them.

Harry sighed sadly, "Kristen, I hate to tell you this but Louis..." he couldn't finish his sentence and took a deep breath.

"Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on?!" She asked getting irritated.

Roxie sighed, "Louis has a girlfriend and I think he might bail on you for the Winter Dance." Kristen looked behind both of them, and saw Louis kissing some mysterious brunette. She started to tear up, and ran toward the girls' bathroom pushing Louis out her way. Before Kristen reached the bathroom, she felt a grip on her arm and look behind her to see who it was. It was Louis, who was looking at her completely heartbroken.

"Can I talk to you for a minute please?" He said looking deeply into her eyes.

NOTE: END OF CHAPTER 3!!!! Thoughts? Please leave your comments below :) xx