Chapter 2.

Kristen stood there completely embarrassed that Louis had actually heard what she said. She was about to speak when she was cut off. "Hey Kristen!" she looked over and saw her friend Roxie running towards her. She looked at her with a confused look on her face. "What?" Roxie handed her a piece of paper with writing on it.

Kristen looked down at the paper confused with Louis leaning over her shoulder, "What is this?"

Roxie shook her head, "It's the information about the winter dance! It's next Saturday at The Great Hall at 7pm." Kristen's eyes widen, and looked up at Roxie with a shocked expression. She had to figure how she was going to ask Louis to the dance. Both of the girls looked over at Harry and Louis who were being just regular guys, and being total goofballs. Roxie looked up and noticed that the boy she was crushing on was walking right towards her. To Roxie, he wasn't just anyone. He was a beautiful Irish god named Niall Horan.

He walked over to Roxie with a cheeky smile on his face. "Hey Roxie." He said.

She started to blush, "Hey Niall." Niall winked at her, and walked over to Louis and Harry. Roxie tried hard to keep calm, but grabbed Kristen's hand pulling her into the bathroom. Roxie let out a huge scream making Kristen jump.

"Mother of Nandos!" Kristen said taking a deep breath. She walked over to her, "Why don't you just ask Niall to the winter dance?" Roxie shook her head in denial.

"I'm too nervous!" Kristen took her friends hand, and pushed her out the door making her bump into Niall. Kristen walked away, leaving the two to talk. After a few minutes, Kristen heard screaming with made her jump. She saw Roxie running over to her with a big smile on her face. "I'M GOING TO THE WINTER DANCE WITH NIALL!!"  She said jumping up and down with excitement.

Kristen gave Roxie a big hug, "See?! I knew you could do it."

Roxie's smile suddenly disappeared, "Wait...what about you? Aren't you going to ask Louis?"

Kristen looked at her with a blank expression on her face."No way! He would never date someone like me."

Roxie smirked, and shouted "HEY LOUIS! KRISTEN WANTS TO ASK YOU SOMETHING." she ran off quickly and Kristen eyes widened. She saw Louis walking towards hers, with a cheeky smile. Her face was bright red, and tried to keep calm.

"Hey, what's up?" Louis asked, looking at her.

She took a deep breath, and looked up at him. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to the winter dance with me next Saturday?"

Louis looked at her with a stunned expression on his face. "Well..."

NOTE: END OF CHAPTER 2!!!! What did you guys think? Let me know in the comments below please.