The Question || Chapter 5

A/N: uhh so i'm changing something about mitsuki. her kakugan is on her left eye, not her right. if ya don't get it, you know which eye is kaneki's ghoul one? mitsuki's is the opposite one. that's all, enjoyyyyyyy

"For me... will you join Aogiri?"

Mitsuki froze, as Kaneki looked down. "I knew you'd have that reaction... but... please. Think about it. You don't have to ans---"

"No, there's no need. I made my decision already..." Mitsuki interrupted, as she put her hand on his cheek. "I... I will."

He froze, as a tear rolled down his cheek. Mitsuki wiped it away, as she warmly smiled at him. "I'll do it. For you, Kaneki." She repeated herself, as Kaneki nodded. He pulled her closer to him, hugging her tightly once again. "Thank you... Mitsu."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome Female Eyepatch." Ayato bluntly said, as Eto stepped closer to her showing her kakugan. "Hm. You're the same as me AND the Eyepatch. How interesting. Buuut, you need a mask!" She danced around the two, as she then wondered about what mask she would get. "Eyepatch, you go accompany Female version of you to get a mask, m'kay?" She grinned at Kaneki, as Tatara came up behind her to see Mitsuki. "Huh. So you're her. We'll see how strong you are." Mitsuki nodded, as Kaneki took her hand making her heart skip a beat. "Come on, I'll go take you to the mask...shop." The only one was Uta's, but he took Mitsuki there anyway. He was kind of shaky seeing Uta again, but he was confident.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wel----" Uta froze, at the sight of Kaneki. He awkwardly waved with his free hand, as Uta faintly smiled. "Welcome back, Kaneki. What can I do for you?" He glanced at Mitsuki, walking over to the two. He sniffed Mitsuki, as he stepped back and put his hand on his chin. 'She has almost the same scent as Kaneki...'

"Can you make a mask for her?" Kaneki gestured to Mitsuki, Uta noticing they were holding hands. He smirked, as he nodded. He stepped closer to Kaneki, as he felt a little frightened.

"I'd be honored to make one for your girlfriend of yours, she can get one for a discount my special customer." He whispered in his ear, teasing him waiting for a reaction.

Mitsuki overheard, as they both had the same reaction. They quickly let go of each other's hands and denied it. "N-no! That's not it, we're not dating..."

Uta laughed a bit, as he nodded. "If you say so. Mitsuki darling, go sit in that chair. I'll fill out your measurements."

Before Mitsuki walked over to the chair, Kaneki whispered into her ear softly teasing her. "...yet."

"Kaneki!" Mitsuki muttered, Kaneki smiling as he secretly pecked her cheek. "I'm just playing with you, go over to Uta."

She sat in the chair, Uta then started asking a few questions.

"Do you have any allergies?" "No."

"What about rubber or metals?" "There's no problem.."

"Do you want your mask to be full face?"Uhh..."

"It's your first one right? Maybe a half mask..."

"Your eyepatch is cute as well, did you take after Kaneki?" "Umm... no."

"Ah. Do you like the eyepatch?" "I don't mind it.."

"You have Kaneki as a boyfriend, correct?" He teased, smirking at her. "Umm..!"

"I'm kidding, I know. What do you think of Kaneki?" Uta measured the rim of her head, as Mitsuki lightly smiled.

"He's a really nice and caring person... I've known him for a while. He's a lifesaver, I don't know what I can do without him.."