02 - HATRED

Being a bodyguard for six years, since I was sixteen years old.
Then,I fall in love with my boss's daughter,Lucky Steinfield.

Yes,she's a half. Half Korean,half American.
Her Mom was a ballet dancer until she were chosen to be the represented the country for ballet competition in America. That's when she met her husband,Michael Steinfield.

They'd got married and were blessed a beautiful daughter,that was now Lucky.

I was an adopted son,honestly. I struggled to make a living as I come to a point on selling myself/my body to a rich guys who is actually a gay.

Until a nightmare comes in an unexpected situation.

One day,when I was still studying...that was three years ago.
After school,I came home but not happy to found out a truth about myself,about my real personality.

*°=*°=*°=*

Flashback...

I was excited to go home,because we are not that rich...I run my way going home to save my expenses for my schooling. I have a part time job and that is being a bodyguard of a rich family in town. But not enough to buy all our needed at home,so I have to save money

Right when I was on the entrance door,about to twist the door knob but stop immediately upon hearing my name.

"Jimin! I wants to get Jimin!"a woman yelled.

"After what you've done?!"my mother asked yelling back to the woman.

"Its for his safety and for his future!"the woman yells again.

"Yeah. For his future.. With that you've thrown away your son and now,you wants to get him back to you?!"my mother yells.