Abduction (Ft. Jin's Birthday)

Jin POV.

I'm happy for Jungkook and Dahyun, already together at last. But I'm sad for myself, thinking when could I find someone who loves me for her entire life? Maybe,never anymore find one. But I'm still hoping,though.

Anyway, today is my birthday,(Dec.4,). And there's a short party later on. And now,I'm busy preparing for it,with my very good in cooking mother.

She smiled to me, when I smiled to her. She's so sweet and so kind. She's caring and lovable to me. And I felt so lucky to have her into my life. I've been so blessed so much.

"Are your friends,will come over to the party?" She asked me sweetly.

I nod..."Yeah,Mom. I invited them to come. And they're so happy and excited for the party later." I replied, chuckling.

"They're all so sweet and so energetic." She said,giggling softly.

"Yeah. They are." I said laughing.

She laughs along with me. And we both continued cooking for my special day.

=•=•= =•=•=

"Happy birthday!!" Jimin exclaimed, greeting me with a happy face expression and handed me a gift.

I accepted his gift,and smiled to Lucky who's also handed me a gift. I thank them,as she greets me and I thank them again. They entered the house and went to the backyard, where Mom is currently preparing for the drinks.

"Hello,Eomonie!" Jimin greets her and she smiled to him.