Dahyun

Jungkook POV

Wahh...thank God! I have my own POV.!

< at the company>

As everyday life,I'm so busy. I wanted to visit my hyungs,most especially Jimin-hyung,but I really don't have a free time.
I crampled another piece of paper. I'm trapped in these work,like hell! I look up towards the clock at the wall. 10:00 am. It's time for a break.

I stood up from my sit and walk towards the door,picking my wallet over the couch,and went out of my office. As I was walking through the hallways going to the cafeteria of the building, someone calls my name.

"Jungkook!"

I turned my head to the left,and there is Dahyun. Walking and widely smiling towards me.
I wanted to run away,but I know it will gonna hurt her feelings. I can feel,that she has a feeling for me,more than a friend or even just a brother.

I tried to fake a smile,and greet her a pleasant morning.
She widen her smiles and greeted me back.
We both walked towards the cafeteria. When we get there,all employees were looking on us,whispering and grinning each other. Also,they keep on saying that we are look good together. And I feel a bit irritated on that. Why do people keep on interfere on someone's life? Though, I am mad,I remain calm and order a food for me to eat. And she did also. Then we eat together, sitting across each other on a table.

=•°•= =•°•=

We were now walking back to our own office when I hear my name were called. Frustratedly, I turned around to face the person and were about to shout,but upon seeing who it was,my lips curved into a wide smile,and run towards that person.

"Jihyo- noona! "

"Jungkook-ssi!"

She hugs me tight,made me blushed. I'm hugging her,when I realized something. I let go of the hug and turned my head behind me,where I was before,but Dahyun were no longer there.

=•°•= =•°•=
Dahyun POV

When someone called his name,I knew already who it was. I turned around and see Jihyo,smiling wide towards us. There, I feel shattered. My world stop on revolving and slowly crashing into a thin pieces. I thought it was now okay. I thought, we were gonna get closer to each other. But,I guess..I was wrong.

When they hugs each other,she stares at me and smirk. And I knew what it means. No matter how hard could I do for him,he wouldn't look at me the way I look at him. But she doesn't loves him,not even for once. She was in love with someone else. But I don't have the courage to tell him. I was thinking, if I could tell him,he might think that I'm being desperate.
Suddenly, I felt pain on my chest. I thought, it was because I'm feeling hurt,jealous,heartache. But I run towards the ladies room. The pain in my chest were different from a normal heartache. It was really different!

I entered one of the cubicle and lock the door,and sits on a toilet bowl,clenching my chest shirt while my tears begin to flows. I silently cried and whined in pain.

*Please,don't! Give me more strength to do all what on my list! I beg you,for your Grace!*