Chapter 10

• Dedicated to To all my fabulous readers!! <3

                                                                  Chapter 10

                                                    ●════════●♥●════════●

Tohru

_______________________________

___________________________________________

I twirled around laughing at the sight of my new wedding dress. It was a beautiful creamy color with a nice flower lace for my see through sleeves. The whole outfit was so wonderful- all made especially for me by Ayame. I felt just like a princess from those magical stories you hear your mother tell you. I wonder if mom felt as over joyed as I was for the wedding? Maybe I'll ask her later.

I stepped out of the changing booth- were Ayame, Yuki and grandpa were. They all stood up amazed. Grandpa got emotional as I walked up to him giving him a hug.

"Your mother would've been so proud." His voice cracked as he gazed upon my dress. I turned to the other two presenting my dress.

"What do you think?" I asked giving my best smile. The two stared at me for a moment before replying.

"Absolutely stunning." Yuki said. I nudged him reminding him of Machi. Grandfather chuckled.

"Oh My dear it looks simply marvelous on you, I knew this dress was the one for you- I am so honored to help out with the wedding and Yuki! Brings us brothers together!" Ayame exclaimed tearing up and dancing around the room. We all laughed like good times. I can't wait for the rest of the day- planning for the wedding! I wonder what my cute Kyo must look in his tux. At the thought of it; I blushed.

_____________________________________________________________________________

你好我的同胞的讀者,

再次感謝您的閱讀!我已經進入這個故事,所以為Watty獎出現在這裡,請為它投票和支持顯示一些愛! :)

我希望你們都好,享受這本書。我剛開始我的暑假! WOOP WOOP很高興,我有更多的空閒時間寫。

我看到知道一個似乎有紅葉的未來妻子的想法,以便...有可能一個驚喜。

對藝術家的請注意:

如果你有才華本書的封面藝術家中的任何一個可以讓我為這個故事,這會很棒的書的封面。我真的需要一個讓任何人知道如果各位讀者,請讓他們知道或閱讀。

謝謝!

享受休息的故事!

- 櫻桃

Hello my fellow readers,

Thanks again for reading! I have entered this story for the Watty Awards so please vote for it there here and support- show some love! :)

I hope you all are well and enjoying this book. I have just started my summer vacation! Woop woop- very happy about that and I have more free time to write.

I see know one seems to have any idea for Momiji's future wife so... there maybe a surprise.

NOTE TO ARTISTS:

If any one of you talented book cover artists can make me a book cover for this story that would be fantastic. I really need one so if any of you readers know of one please let them know or read this. Thanks! Enjoy the rest of the story! -Cherry _______________________________________________________________________________

Kyo

______________________________________________________________________________

"Come on Kyo- get out so we can see what you look like." Momiji said saying my name in an odd tone. I looked at myself in the mirror- to think that three years ago- if Akito hadn't changed I would've been locked up in a house- no wife,life or mean to exist. Here I am actually trying on my clothes for the wedding. Momiji gave me a smile when I stepped out a "You-make-look-alright-for-now-but-watch- as-I-get-Tohru" smile. Haru patted my back. I glared behind Haru's so Momiji would see and he did- only he smirked.

"Man your gonna sweep her off her feet!" Haru said. Momiji nodded.

"Not if I sweep her first." Momiji replied in an odd tone. I rolled my eyes. Ayame stepped in a practically died,

"OH KYO!" He said despratly as my eyes widened at the old baboon. He threw himself on the floor looking up at me. I saw Yuki walk behind him raising a brow- he lightly kicked Ayame in the back before walking toward us.

"Your gonna kill her!" He yelled.

"WHAT?!?!" We all asked at the same time. We all had scared looks on our faces.

"You look so amazing! She'll practically die." We all breathed out knowing Ayame was just being himself. Oh god- don't scare us like that.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Shigure

_________________________________________________________________________________

"No,no,no Hatori. That tux makes you look weird." Scrunching my nose as I pointed out ripping the bow of his outfit. He panicked looking around making sure the tailor wasn't here (aka AYAME!!) I chuckled at that. I then skipped around back grabbing a better bow tie. I came with glistening eyes presenting it to him. Hatori frowned and I looked down. Moments passed, months, years, centuries until I did it:

"What?" I asked scared.

"It looks the same as the other- only that you cleaned it better."

He pointed out as my ego fell.

"YOU don't like my artistic talent in fashion?!" I questioned looking up at him with my puppy eyes. He covered his face with his hand and peeked to see if I was there so I gave him a wide smile. He grabbed the tie and walked to the dressing room. I clapped my hands excited. Akito and I soon be wed and the rest a happy ever after. Unless someone spices it up!

__________________________________________________________________________________