Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Tohru

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Remember to be here at eight o'clock sharp please? And dress really nicely and be yourself- he's really nice!" I encouraged my new friend on the phone. Kyo walked in from the shower flapping his hair around me as I giggled. I know I just can't help it, when he is just to gorgeous.

"Okay eight o'clock! Bye see you there!" I ended the call smiling up at Kyo. He scooped me up in his arms as we sat on the couch together him still in his bath robe. Before kissing me on the cheek; me? Still giggling like the girl I am. :)

"Who was that Tohru?" He asked as he quickly went to change.

"It's Momiji's date!" I exclaimed. Kyo sighed walking over to me.

"Tohru-" He started, with a worried look.

"Come on Kyo- let Momiji have his happiness; so we can have our own. I know this will work trust me." I cut in putting my finger to his lips to stop him from talking.

He and I both smiled before he leaned and gave me a nice long kiss.

________________________________________________________________________________

你好

所有你幸福的人

如何你?享受奧運會?我喜歡它!整個事情就是精彩!英格蘭愛誰? *提高了手*我!! LOL,我敢打賭,你都做。

你是如何享受夏天嗎?還是冬天?此外,我真的需要一些書的封面或橫幅,我真的很喜歡它,如果你能。此外,我希望你喜歡新的角色,並會上傳更多!

感謝這麼多的支持和閱讀,投票,煽動和意見!我愛他們。直到我寫了!希望你們都喜歡這一章。

- 櫻桃:)

Hello

all you happy people

How are you all? Enjoying the Olympics? I love it! The whole thing is just fabulous! Who loves England? *Raises hand* ME!! Lol I bet you all do to. How are you enjoying summer? or Winter? Also I really need some book covers or banners I would really love it if you can. Also I hope you like the new character and will upload more! Thanks so much for your support and for reading, voting, fanning and the comments! I love reading them all. Until I write again! Hope ye all like this chapter. -Cherry :)

PS

Sorry it is kinda short- that's because it's kinda a cliff hanger!! Mwahaha Love you all! 

 _________________________________________________________________________________

Momiji

__________________________________________________________________________________

I sighed looking around the fancy restaurant; yes I was at my unexpected dinner date. Tohru explained everything by phone. I was kinda nervous I mean I don't know the girl and I kinda feel forced. Let's just make the best of it, I thought, it's probably gonna be just a few minutes. Tohru and Kyo sat at a table behind me- Kyo looked like he really wished not to be here, while as Tohru looked from the door to me every five seconds. I have to admit that last part kinda makes me laugh. I feel sorry for her that she did all of this to make me happy. Ah Tohru....

"Uh Hi, I'm..." The girl trailed off as I looked up stuned. She was the most prettiest creature I have ever seen. Her brown curls hung to the side of her chin and her big dark brown eyes- I got easily lost in them. She blushed- looking away a little. Angel.

"Won't you sit down Angel?" I asked her, making her blush even more. She sat down as we ordered our food. From the corner of my eye I could see Tohru smiling and giving Angel a thumbs up.

I smirked at her as she blushed again.

"Momiji right?" She asked making sure. Her voice was soft and pleasant  to hear I wanted to beg for her to talk more.

"Mmm hmm." I said starring into those beautiful eyes. She smiled.

The rest of the night was perfect we ate, laughed talked a little about ourselves- it was amazing. I have to thank Tohru later...

At the end of the day somethings bothered me

1) I now do get to see her unless I ring her up... ;)

2) I have to go home alone tonight again.

3) I still don't know my Angel's name