Chapter two

Emma's POV

there may be a little too much describing of the outfits but I really want to set the scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG One Direction is coming, to my school!!! that was the first thing that went through my mind when Christina told us. After that I completly broke down into a blob of hysteric laughing and I even started talking to myself! How embarrasing is that! AHH!  I went to class still talking to myself and realized that the whole school knew about the boys coming.  The teacher couldn't calm the girls down so we spent the whole class talking. Well the others were talking to their friends, I was talking to myself. Awkward!

Finally school was out and as we all piled into Annie's car I managed to stop talking to myself.

"Okay I heard that the boys are coming tomorrow so we need to find our outfits TONIGHT!" Christina squealed.

When we got to Annie's flat we immedeatly started fangirling about what we would wear.  I almost instantly decided on a one shoulder green T-shirt with my favorite skinnyjeans and a pair of my worn riding boots. Ally wore a cream lacey long sleeve top with a blue tanktop underneath, white shorts and a pair of grey sneakers.  Christina wore her favorite Superman top with red jeans and a pair of flip flops.  Annie wore her blue plaid tie up shirt with her white dress underneath and blue flats. And Koda wore her Hello Kitty shirt with the sparkly bow and pink shorts with white Converse.

We all decided to stay at Annie's house for the night to plan how we would meet the boys.