Chapter six

Zayn's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was watching Ally. It makes me sound like a stalker but I was just admiring her beauty. The way she was laughing as she pulled Emma and Niall out of the secret compartment. She was perfect.

"go for it" I heard a voice whisper in my ear.

"what?" I asked and turned to see who was next to me. It was Christina.

"Ally likes you and you obviously like her!" she whisper shouted.

I just stared at her like an idiot.

"ask her out!" she whisper-shouted again. Louis nodded his head in agreement. I noticed his arm around Christina.

"WHAT IS THIS!?!?!?!" I shouted gladly changing the subject and pointed to them as everyone turned their heads, Ally dropping Niall as she helped him out which made me laugh as well as the looks on everyone's faces. Louis and Christina just stood there blushing as Louis dropped his arm.

"well are you gonna tell us or did I just hurt my head for nothing?" Niall complained rubbing his head

"um, yeah," Louis scratched his head.

"Realy Louis?" Christina asked, "Guys, it's official, we're dating!" all the girls squealed and ran off into another room as us guys just stood there awkwardly.

"congrats!" Liam exclaimed as he clapped Louis on the back.

"thanks guys!" Louis was suddenly beaming because he got Liam's approval.

"we will always be happy for you!" Niall and I shouted at the same time.

"I thought what we had Was special!" Harry cried with mock hurt.

"I'll always be here for you Harry!" I said and tried to hug him but got pushed away.

"no Zayn you will leave me for Ally soon enough!" Harry yelled and I blushed. "all I have is Niall and Liam now!"

Niall shifted and started smiling, "actually Liam's the only one left."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis POV

I was glad to have the subject was off me. But Niall?!?! Now Hazza was fake crying which made the girls run straight back into the room.  I walked over and kissed Christina's forehead.

"Please Louis, you're already killing me so please no PDA!" Harry cried as he buryed his face in Liam's chest again which made Koda instantly run over to see if he was okay. We all looked to the girls for an answer and they nodded their heads.

Liam managed to get away while Koda sat 'calming' Harry down.

"Don't worry baby Hazza! big bad Louis is being a meany pants!" Koda assured him as she pet his curls.

"Thank you!" Harry yelled as he kissed her cheek and stood up, helping Koda up one the way.

Niall and I cracked up. then I noticed his arm, "WHAT IS THIS!?!?" I screamed pointing to him and Emma mocking Zayn earlier. We all just burst out laughing except for Niall who stood there blushing awkwardly.

"NIall," I cautioned, "What happened in that closet?"

"Ummm, We're dating?" he asked gesturing to him and Emma. Again all the girls started squealing.

when they noticed us all staring at them Ally said, "We can't trust you to be alone or you're gonna make baby Hazza cry again"

"Thank you!" Harry Yelled again and Koda and Emma started laughing.