~4~

*FLASHBACK*
I like her, i like lisa so back away..
And then suddenly...

You felt a cold hard surface you have fallen from the floor. You realized that you were just dreaming. You deeply sighed.

You: Oh my gosh, that was the weirdest dream ever.

Suddenly your door opened revealing jungkook, taehyung, jimin and jin oppas.

Jin: What happened lisa!?!?!

Jungkook: Why were you yelling our names?!?!?!

I was yelling their names??? What the actual hell...

Jimin: Yahhhh!

Jimin shouted causing to snap out of your thoughts.

Taehyung: Yah, hyung don't yell at her you're scaring her.

You: its was nothing, i just had a dream. That's all. But I'm fine so don't worry.
You smiled at them.

Taehyung, jungkook and jimin: Care to share?
They said with smirk plastered on their faces. I looked at them weirdly before shaking my head to a "no" response.

Jin: Okay then. Come down now the breakfast is ready.

You nodded. They left your room, after they left you got up from the floor, you went inside your bathroom and did your morning routines, after you done that you went outside your room and went to the dining place. You saw your oppas there and you greeted them.

You: Good morning oppas.:)

All: good morning lisa.

You all started eating. Time flew, and all of you were done eating, namjoon oppa and suga oppa decided to wash the dishes. You went to your room and lay down on the bed. Suddenly you heard a knock on the door. You get up to see who it was but there was no one, so you closed it again. After you closed it you went back to your bed you heard another knock. You get up and check who it was but then again there was no one, you started to be creep out. You closed the door and went back to your bed, this happening repeated five time. You've walked to the door five times, you've come back to your bed five times. You were already scared, until you heard another knock, which caused you to shout at the tip of your lungs in fear. You walked to the door who it was....
But then again there was no one until....

???: BOOOO!!!!

You: AHHHHHH!!!!!

You fell on the floor twisting your ankle. Suddenly you heard footsteps coming upstairs. And you realized that taehyung was the one who scared you.

All except tae: omg! Lisa what happened?!?!!

You: tae oppa scared me and i twist my ankle.
You faked crying.

Jin: taehyung why would you do such a thing.
Hitting tae oppas shoulder.

Namjoon: are you okay lisa???

You: nope. My ankle hurts so much.

Then they all bent down to your level and checked any other injuries in you body.

Suga: I'll carry you down stairs. Let's go.

You nodded then suga oppa carried you downstairs. While the others follow you guys downstairs. When you reach the living room suga oppa placed you on the couch. Jin oppa run to his room to take the emergency kit/ first aid kit. After some minutes he went back carring a first aid kit.

Jin: hoseok kindly get cold compress.

Hoseok oppa nodded and he went to the kitchen. He went back to the living room with cold compress on his hands. He gently placed it on your ankle causing you to hiss in pain. Then jin started scolding taehyung oppa for what he did.

Jin: taehyung you shouldn't have done that see what had happened to lisa.

Tae: I'm so sorry hyung.

Jin: you should be saying sorry to me you should be saying sorry to lisa.

Tae: im very sorry lisa

You: its okay tae oppa.
You flashed him a smile, and he smiled back with his rectangular smile.

Jin: as for punishment you will be taking care of lisa until her ankle heals

Tae: okay hyung.
Looking down at his feet.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!
SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. I PROMISE TO MAKE IT LONGER I JUST TIRED MAYBE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LINGER THAN THIS. THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY BOOK. AND PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR MY STORY.