~8~( part 1)

You wake up to the sound of your alarm. You didn't want to wake up because you were too tired because of yesterday. You threw your alarm clock to the wall. That means new alarm clock for me. Suddenly your door flung open revealing suga. He has a worried expression plastered on his face.

You: what are you doing here suga oppa???

Suga: i heard an object being thrown from your room. So i thought something happened that's why i rushed here. What happened?

You: nothing...

Then suga noticed that your alarm clock was on the floor broken.

Suga: if nothing happened, why is your alarm clock on the floor broken??

You: fine. I didn't want to wake up so i threw it on the wall.
You said and sat up.

Suga: you know you could just turn it off instead of throwing it. Plus come on, get up it's my turn.

You: your turn???
You gave him a confused look.

Suga: remember. Date. With. Me.

You: ohhhh.... Ok. Where are we going???

Suga: its a secret...

You: how would i know what to wear???

Suga: just wear what you want. Something comfy for you to walk all day.

You: were walking all day???

Suga: well not basically all day but.... You know what wear something.

You cursed under you breathe you almost made him spill up where you were going... After that suga went out of your room for you to get ready. You got up from bed and went to the bathroom to do your morning routine and then took a shower.... After a few minutes you went out of your bathroom and pucked your clothes( you can imagine your own clothes) after you got dressed you applied a light makeup and went downstairs. You saw your oppas eating. You went to them and greeted them after eating you and suga bid goodbye to them. You went outside and got in to suga's car and drove off. The ride was silent.

You: where are we going suga oppa?

Suga: it's a suprise.
He answered with a gummy smile with still looking at the road.

Minutes later suga stopped at an intersection. He told you to put a blindfold on, and you did. He putted a blindfold against your eyes. After that, he started driving again. Few minutes later the car stoped.

Suga: we're here.

You: really?? Can i take off my blindfold off?!?!?!
You asked excitedly.

Suga: no. Wait until i told you so.

You nodded. Suga helped you to get out of the car and lead you to a place. Suga suddenly stopped from walking.

Suga: okay. You can take it off now.

You toke off your blindfold. You were suprised and happy at the same time. You were in.......

Cliffhanger sorry......