~3~

*FLASHBACK*
You were washing dishes until.....
The plate you were washing slipped from your hands since everyone was in the living room watching tv, it was just me and taehyung in the kitchen.

Taehyung: lisa what happened???

You: nothing.... The plate just slipped from my hands....

You quickly bent down and grabbed the broken pieces of plates from the floor and threw it in the trash. The moment you came back taehyung already had finished the dishes, so decided to join the others in the living room. You sat between jin oppa and namjoon oppa. Suddenly, jin started shouting, causing all of us to flinched.

Jin: LISA WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAND?!?!?!?!

You noticed that your hand was bleeding it must've happened when you picked up the broken pieces of plate on the floor.

You: oh.... I must've cut myself when I picked up the broken pieces of plates.

Jin: let me get the first aid kit.
Jin run to the medicine cabinet to fetch the first aid kit. He quickly got back with the first aid kit, he started cleaning you wound, but you notice that they're all staring at jin treating my wound, they're like 5 year olds who looked amazed of such thing. You couldn't help but smile at how cute they looked. Jin finished treating your wound and everyone attention turned back yo the tv.

You: thank you jin oppa....

Jin: you're always welcome lisa....

Jin suddenly kissed my forhead causing me to blush..... Ahhhh... Why hormones do you do this to me.... Jin laughed at cute your reaction was and turned his attention to the tv also. You were watching a horror film, you don't like horror films so you kept on hiding in jin oppas arm which made smile of how you were. Suddenly a jump scare appeared, and you shouted at the top of your lungs, then all there attention turned to you, wellyou couldn't see it because you were bust hiding in jin oppas arm. Then you heard laughs when you lifted your head you saw them all laughing at you. Your reaction was the cutest that caused everyone to laugh. The movie ended, and you were reliefed that it was finally over then they decided to watch some more while they were watching you fell asleep in namjoon oppas shoulder.

~ Namjoon POV~
I felt heavy on my shoulder until i noticed that lisa has fallen asleep on my shoulder i smiled at how cute she was sleeping.

Namjoon: guys....

They looked at me and they saw lisa sleeping....

All: aweeee....

Jimin: she looks so cute.

Namjoon: I'm gonna bring her to her room and comeback. Okay?

All: ok.

You carried lisa bridal style to her bedroom. You reached her bedroom you put her down on her bed and cover her with her blanket.

Namjoon POV
Some day lisa I'll tell how i feel about you. But now I'll keep it a secret from you. You kissed her forehead and leave the room quitely.

Taehyung's POV
I like her..... I like lisa alot. Starting from the day that i met her until now. What is this feeling. I can't handle it. I need advice from the hyungs.

Taehyung: hyungs... I need your help...

Jin: why taehyung??? What's your problem?

Taehyung: i dunno how to say this but.... It's about a girl i like.

All: ohhhhh.....

Jungkook:taehyung has a crush....

Suga: who is she? Do we know her? Does she has a great personality?

Taehyung: hold up hyung..

Hoseok: who is she then?

Taehyung:...... It's lisa....
Looking down on the floor

Wait taehyung likes lisa, but i like her too. Jungkook saying in his mind

How? What? Taehyung likes the girl i like....namjoon thinking..

But i like her too...jimin said in his mind

He can't like her because i like her. Jin thoughts...

It can't be, he can't, i like her. Thoughts of suga

Wow this was an akward silence good thing i don't like her.hoseok thingking.

You all were staring at each other when hoseok broke the silence.

Hoseok: hello... Earth to everyone. What are thingking. Taehyung just admitted something ypu all became silent. What's going on?

All(except hoseok and taehyung): i like her too....

All was frozen of the words that came out of their mouths. Suddenly lisa opened her bedroom door and walked downstairs. She was still rubbing her eyes because she just woke up. The moment her vision was clear she was at the bottom of the stairs, clearly schocked at how the boys expression are. They were all pale except for hoseok who went to lisa and hugged her.

Hoseok whispering: good luck...
Then he left lisa there with the mist confused look ever. And he just smiled at lisa.

Jin: lisa you're awake.

You: yeah, because all of you were noisy chatting.

All: sorry....

You: its okay guys don't worry. I'm kinda hungry what's for dinner?

Jin and jungkook: what do you want to eat for dinner?

You: i would like some fried chicken..

Jin: I'll cook for you...

Jungkook: no. I'll cook for you

You: ummmm....

Jin: may the best man win.
He said while facing the others. He said it quitely so that you wouldn't hear it.

Jin stood up from the couch heading to the kitchen to make fried chicken for you. You wanted a specific fried chicken so went to the kitchen to watch jin as he make your fried chicken. Jin noticed you and asked you you were there and you answered because you have a specific recipe for fried chicken. Jin nodded. You tried to sit down on the top of the countertop but you're too short and jin noticed that you were having trouble so he helped you get on tip of that countertop.

You: thank you jin oppa.

Jin: no problem princess.
He smiled you smiled back.

After a few minutes that you were in the kitchen you boss around jin because you have a specific ingredient of fried chicken good thing jin isn't short tempered because if he was i was thrown out of the kitchen. After half an hour the fried chicken was finally finished. You went to the living room informing your oppas that food is ready. After that you went to the dining room, you sat down first, then you noticed that they were arguing who's gonna sit beside you. You were triggered because they kept on shouting and arguing and worse of all the chicken is getting cold so you decided that you should decide who sits beside you.

You: YAHHHH!!! If you're having trouble deciding who's gonna sit beside then I'll decide.

Jungkook*namjoon*suga*taehyung
-------------------------------------------------------------
Jimin*hoseok*you*jin

You: now eat. My chicken is cold because of all of you. By the way thank you jin oppa for making me this chicken

You hugged jin and kissed him on the cheek. He was suprised of your action. You did it because you were just so happy that you have a fried chicken. After some minutes everybody dig in the chicken jin oppa made us. Soon it was time for bed after i eat i excused myself from the table and went to my bedroom, i showered and wore my nighties and drifted to dream land...

I suddenly woke up when i heard jin and the others yelling at the top of their lungs. I could hear ehat they were saying, i heard " i like her, i like lisa so back away" and then suddenly.....

CLIFFHANGER.....