Split decisions

*Warning: this chapter is a tad naughty I tried to tone it down a little😩*

He threw me down on the bed and didn't hesitate to start taking off my panties, He looked up at me as he rubbed his hands all over my naked body, Holy fuck he really does look like Diego.

I was going to make sure Diego found out about every single second of this. I wanted to hurt him. I wanted to break his heart like he broke mine. There was no better way than to fuck one of his best friends.

He rubbed me for a moment and put himself inside me. "Fuck.." I let out, this was worth it. Best revenge possible.
He started going faster and faster, he changed me into a position where he was closer to my face and he kissed my lips. Fuck he was so hot.

His tongue twirled around my mouth. He let go of my lips and looked me in the eyes.  Just looking at him made me feel like I was on the verge of an orgasm. He let out a few moans and I almost couldn't handle it. He smiled, he knew what the fuck he was doing. He moved his head to the side of my neck and ran his tongue along my neck around my ear. Holy fuck.
He started breathing heavier and heavier and I could tell he was almost done
"Fuck, you're so sexy" he said as he grabbed on to me with a firm grip and started fucking me even harder

"OOh Ethan!" I screamed.

He pulled out, and layed down on the bed beside me "woah" he was smiling, fuck he had a perfect smile

"Hey, wanna go get some food?" Ethan asked

I looked over at him, still breathing heavy
"Heck yeah, youre so cool" we laughed
__________________________________

We pulled up to 'in and out' and I couldn't take my eyes off Ethan, he was so sexy. He was so confident in everything he did and I don't even think he knew it. 

We got out of the car and I shut my door behind me. He walked around to my side with his hands in his pockets. He took one hand out and reached for me to put my hand in his. Aww. I smiled and held his hand.

Even though he reminded me of Diego and my plan was to get revenge on him, Ethan made me forget all about my intentions. It was a good night.

He got our food and we sat down at a table outside, The weather was perfect.

I heard a lot of camotion behind me but I ignored it, I figured it was just teenagers.

Ethan was showing me some videos he just shot with his friends, he scooted closer to me and I didnt mind.

I layed my head on his shoulder, I knew we had both been through some rough break ups so maybe we just needed the company.

"What the FUCK is goin on bro?" Diego said coming out of nowhere, leaning down into ethans face

I stared at him in disbelief, how the fuck is he really here right now. Of all times for me to see him, it was right now mid having my head on his best friends shoulder. I wanted revenge yes, but I didnt think it through.

"So much for being my HOMIE BRUH? THATS MY GIRL! What is you doin???" Diego started yelling

"Youre making a scene! Stop Diego" I whispered to him