P.S.

I woke up to the sun shinning through the windows, Nearly blinding me

I woke up to the sun shinning through the windows, Nearly blinding me. I lifted my hand up over my eyes to shield them. I was happy because I knew I'd be waking up next to Diego.

I reached over to find an empty bed. My hand crumpled papers as it flew down trying to reach out for what I thought would be Diego.

A note laid there along with another envelope. I pick up the note and began to read

"Lain,

I did ask your dads permission for one thing.
You just have to ask yourself is it Ethan or is it me?
P.S Look inside the envelope

I love you baby girl -Diego"

My heart was in my stomach. I was surprised to see that Diego had made me a hand written note instead of a text, but I was excited to see what was inside the envelope, also nervous.

He was definitely steeping up his game.

I opened up the envelope and pulled out the papers inside.

"A plane ticket?" I said under my breath "this is beyond stepping up his game"

He wants me to go to Europe with him??? I checked the ticket to see the date, "Today?!" I shouted

I had maybe an hour to make a decision, if that. His plane would be leaving soon. With or without me

I'm afraid this was the point where I could lose Diego forever. COULD

I had to decide on ONE.
Even though it was a clear choice, my stomach churned at the thought of having to choose. I hated myself for that. I knew who I seen in my vision of "forever." I needed to stop lying to myself to save someone else's feelings. To save the history. I know he would be devastated and shocked that I didn't choose him.

Fuck....

I know who is truly the love of my life
• • • • • • • • • • •

To be continued in part 2