T

(smut ahead)

Words weren't needed at this point. The moment Taehyung opened the door for Jungkook, who was already panting, sweaty and eyes wavering with lust, they smirked at each other and made their way quietly to his room. The door clicking was the signal, they silence fell over them and the aura shifted in a millisecond. Jungkook turned around after locking the door, already working his fingers slightly on the buttons of his shirt, making Taehyung gulp. He was so ready for this, god.

Taehyung backed up, sitting down on the bed looking up at the younger his eyes telling Jungkook he was ready for him, his mouth slowly opening. Taehyung had grabbed Jungkook's jacket when he sat down, but letting it go as the younger sat his knee on the bed, slowly tracing his finger down the others arm arm he grabbed Jungkook's hand. A lump came up in the youngers throat, it had been so long, since he touched anyone like he was about to, it was for some odd reason making him more nervous than he had ever been, it was a long time since he had been this horny, feeling so much want, and it was only because it was Taehyung and because of the way he was looking up at him right now. Fuck he had wanted this for so long now.

Taehyungs hand guided Jungkook's to the spot he wanted the other to touch the most, leaving it in between his legs, Jungkook felt a rush go from his hand to his dick, when his hand touched his already growing bulge, he flinched a bit, it was like touching fire, Jungkook wasn't ready, but he also didn't want anything more than he wanted this right now. He was losing control from seeing Taehyung like that, so fucking sexy, just welcoming him, so needy.

Jungkook needed to close the distance he needed the older closer now more than ever, kissing him, feeling his amazing lips against his own, it was killing the youngers brain cells it was getting more and more foggy. Taehyung kissed him back so deeply, telling him that this wasn't one of his games, this was it, I want you, take me, make this moment ours.

And god Jungkook almost came right there and then.

They were desperate, so desperate it was embarrassing, their kiss became sloppy. It had been too long, too long with desperate thoughts and needy text messages, for them to be able to wait any longer, they needed to be close, so close humans could possibly come. So close you melt into each other, their breathing becoming one, their moans mingling together in the cold air they were so purely surrounded in.

His fingers inside of Taehyung was finding their way to the sweet spot that would make Taehyung moan even louder than he already were. Thrusting up to meet nothing but air, so needy for Jungkook to give him more, to fill him up, to mark him, to make him his. The sounds from tongues roaming around mouths filled the room together with both of the boys desperate breathing. It was so intense a feeling, finally being together, that none of them had completely processed it yet. Jungkook felt home more at home than he ever had since he arrived in Seoul a few months ago, when finally entered him, this was where he belonged, nowhere else.

As they moved together he forgot everything, there was no more Jimin, no more broken pieces of his heart on the cold floor, no more negative thoughts tugging at every fiber of him. He was so deep inside Taehyung, inside this bubble of love that any negativity fully left his mind. It was setting him free, being able to move his hips, making the older moan uncontrollably, making him whisper the youngers name, again and again, making him scrats deep scars into Jungkook's back. It made him feel like a pure soul who had never hurt someone. It was a welcoming feeling Jungkook knew he would desperately search for every time things became too much, whenever his mind couldn't keep up anymore.

Jungkook wouldn't be able to hold long, even though this was his way of telling Taehyung how much he cared for him, by making love to him, sweet, tender love, he wouldn't last long, the feeling too welcoming, too good, too nice, too fucking amazing.
Taehyung's moans were gold pouring over them, when Jungkook's name slipped the others lips one last time telling him that he was there Jungkook lost it, he couldn't hold it anymore.
This feeling, he had forgotten how amazing it was, now finding out how amazing it could feel when it was with the right person. Taehyung smelled amazing when he were this close when the smell of sex mingled with his cologne, Jungkook could cry, he was that happy.