Ch 5

What your related to them? Almost everyone asked.

sorta they're all just humans but got corrupted and when they kill someone it begins, that why I got the power when I did. Linni

Then why aren't you like them? Phasdu

Well we trained to harness the powers and not let it controls us.

So your human. Phasdu

Yes

But one of them Phasdu

Yes, and none of you have to serve me after I take over this power here I will find my own people.

Wait their power here, what do you mean? Kerith

The castle has a dying power in their and I need to kill it or I will never have the land you stand on.

Wait if that power is dying then why have other tried not to obtain it. Etzio

Well I am a new generation, and I want to do something other than have a small 1 or 2 member clan so I am aiming for the top and I am going to hit my mark.

Very inspiration linni, but I won't allow you to get the power. Etzio

Why?

Your going to be a threat to the kingdom.

Then the first thing I will do is send a peace treaty with you when you go back.

Well I got my eye on you.

Fine bet let's hurry before they notice the shadows left.

Their going to stop us before we get there. Kerith

Then I will just us magic to repair the wagon.

Then linni used a time spell on the wagon and the wagon only.

How did you do that? Kerith asked. I never saw that type of magic before.

Ancient magic, but it is very risky if you can't contrate.

They all hop on the wagon and go towards the castle.

So what the plan. Etzio

I need to get the final hit to claim this land.

Why?

He used a king spell it where only kings can kill each other so if he doesn't get killed his next in line will get it but the spell hates moving bodies so it keeps him alive.

Oh that makes sense.

I wasted a lot of ammo on the giant do you have any ammo? wood

Well I just made these rounds for you they're called smoke rounds, these weren't made for guns like yours so their radius is smaller so give cover fire to allies and if he becomes a jiante aim for the eyes.

Thanks for the ammo, boss.

Wait that reminds me I have to brand you.

Wait what.

You work for me right, so I have to brand you under my clan flag, but I don't have one yet.

You can make one after we win the fight.

Ok.

Hey were here! Romra yelled out of the wagon

Ok everyone let me get the last hit so I win.

Ok. everyone said.

Lets go.

But how we going to open the door? Kerith asked The door was made of iron and it look like it weighed 2 tons.