Torn.

I asked Harry if we could walk. I really didn’t feel like being bunched up in a car with him. I had so many emotions going through me right now. 

 I was walking a mile a head of him. 

 I couldn’t believe he screamed at me like that. 

 He ran up from behind me and we locked hands… just like the day of his audition. I needed to tell him how I felt. But I couldn’t. The words just wouldn’t come out. 

 We finally got to the park and I sat on the grass. This park brought back so many memories. Some good, some bad, some happy, some sad. 

 “So tell me, what happened.” 

 “Okay. When you told me you were dating caroline, I broke down. I realized I would never be more than a friend to you and it just hurt a lot. Than when I moved over here, I met this really nice guy, Ryan. Big blue eyes, brown hair, big muscles. He worked at Hollister. I thought that if I dated him I would forget about you. But it didn’t happen that way. Whenever, I looked into his eyes, I saw you. I missed you so much. Than one day, I was giving my friend Mike a hug, and someone told Ryan I was cheating on him. When we went out later that night, I saw mike and I screamed hi. But ryan didn’t like that. So he slapped me to the ground . ‘No im so sorry it was an accident’ he said. But I never knew if it would happen again. One day after a concert, we went back to his house. We were kissing in his room , when suddenly he started taking off his pants. And he took off my shirt. He pounced on top of me and started kissing my neck. It’s felt so good, but I knew I couldn’t go that far so-” 

 “Tyra. Did he really?” 

 “Sh , harry let me finish . So, I put my hands on his shoulders and tried pushing him off, but like I said, he had big mucles. I was screaming no, but no one in his house was home.” I was starting to get chocked up now. “he wouldn’t let me go. It hurt so bad harry. I tried breaking up with him, but I would scared. If I ever did something wrong, he would hit me. He would curse at me, and told me I had to stay with him because no one else loved me. And the sad part is. I actually listened.” 

 “Tyra, you don’t ever have to feel like that again. Im here to protect you now. Don’t ever hurt yourself because someone else hurt you. You’re worth so much more than that. You’re a gorgeous strong girl. But can I ask you something? How did you get away?” 

 “One day he threw me down a flight of stairs. And I was done, he told me if I called the cops he would kill my parents, and some lady heard him and she called the cops. He got arrested. I haven’t seen him since.” 

 “Don’t worry Tyra. I’m here now, and I’ll never leave.” 

 “What about when you have to go on tour?” 

 “You’ll come with me. Zayn can bring joyce, and Niall can bring Kristen. Everything will be perfect.” 

That’s when it happened. Harry leaned in and kissed me.. The kiss I’ve been waiting for for 14 years. 

And let me just tell you, it felt amazing.