Hello El and Dani.

Kristen’s pov; I haven’t seen Tyra act like this in awhile besides when she first saw harry again. She really loved her family, she talks about them all the time. But she always says, I hope I don’t get another step dad. The last one was horrible to her. They were always fighting, even when she moved over here. She would call to talk Kitty or her mom, and he would start flipping out because she didn’t talk to him. I knew she was hurting inside. Feeling like she wanted to cry. But she didn‘t. 

 “Hi dan, I’m Tyra. You’re new .. Uhh .. Step daughter I guess? And these are my friends , Harry. Zayn. Liam. Louis,. And Niall. Oh and this is my roommate/ best friend Kristen, and this is my other best friend, Joyce.” Tyra’s voice was getting cracky. I knew it. The tears were coming. I asked her to show me where the bathroom was so she grabbed Kitty’s hand and took her with us.

 “Tyra, I can tell this is bothering you. I know you too well. It’s alright. No one can see you cry in here. Just us.” Kitty had her arms around Tyra’s neck while I was rubbing her back.  

 “I just don’t understand. First she shows up and I haven’t seen her in like a year and a half, than when I do see her. She tells me that she got married. And I wasn’t even invited to the wedding. Something’s not okay there! Kitty is he nice to you? Or is he a jerk, just like John?” 

 John was their last step father, the one that was always flipping out.

 “I don’t really know. We don’t talk much. He just walks around the house kind of like he’s lost. And don’t feel bad, I didn’t go to the wedding either.” 

 “What, why did you go?” That didn’t really make sense to me. I didn’t mean to but into their conversation, but if kitty was there when they were actually getting married she should’ve went. 

 “I told them I didn’t want to go if Tyra wasn’t going. So I stayed home with Gemma.” 

 “Gemma still lives there? Oh my gosh, I miss her so much. I need to fly out there.” 

 Tyra was crying now. I guess it was starting to hit her. How many people she missed and all the events to wasn’t getting to go to. I had an idea, but I didn’t know how it was going to work. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

*2 weeks later* 

 Harry’s pov; Kristen had a genius idea. But it was going to be hard to pull it off. Me and the boys were supposed to fly back to the U.K. We were telling the girls they couldn’t come because it had to do with work. But really they were flying out 2 days later. It was hard lying to tyra, knowing everything that she went through. I really hope I didn’t hurt her feelings. 

 “Babe, I have to fly back to the U.K for a bit. Me and the rest of the boys. It’s for work and management isn’t letting the girls come. I’m sorry. Danielle and Eleanor will be here with you, Kristen, and joyce though.” 

 “Oh my goodness, Harry! Danielle and Eleanor, I get to meet them?! And how long will you be gone?” 

 “I’ll only be gone about 3 days, then ill be right by your side again, I promise. “ I bent down, and gave her a reassuring kiss. 

 “Okay. I’ll miss you.” 

 “I’ll miss you too. I leave tomorrow morning. So how about we watch a movie tonight, before I leave. All of us.?” 

 “okay, sounds great. I’ll go get everyone else.” 

 Okay. That wasn’t that hard, hopefully. The plan works. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up early the next day, and headed downstairs. I left a note on the table telling Tyra that I left, with some roses, and her favorite frappicino. She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping, I couldn’t wake her up. It was hard leaving her. But I know it was helping her, so it was okay. Me and all the boys boarded the plane. I was kind of worried, but I doze off, and just took the flight back to good old, Holmes Chapel. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 Tyra’s pov; I woke up to the smell of my favorite frappicino. I looked up and there were roses in a red vase. And a note. 

 -I couldn’t wake you up , you looked so peaceful. I’ll be back soon. I promise. Xx-

 I got up jumped in the shower, than sat down and started reading fanfics. My friends little sister used to write one.  I kind of feel like I’m a fanfic right now the way I’m living. Kristen walked in the room looking kind of suspicious. 

 “Hey! Do you know what they boys had to do that they couldn’t bring the girls along with?” 

 “No, but El and Danni are on there way. And I’m kind of fangirling. What if they don’t like us?”

  “Haven’t you read articles, they’re not people to judge..”  The girls knocked on the door came in and introduced themselves. They were so much more gorgeous in person. We all went out for lunch, than louis called el. 

 “Tell the girls we landed. We’ll see you guys soon. I love you.” 

 “I love you too.” 

 And El winked at Kristen. What was going on?