She will be loved.

Tyra’s pov; The announcer called them to the stage and I kind of got nervous letting go of harry’s hand. 

 “It’s fine love. Just stay over here. Security’s watching.” with that he walked onto the stage and I stayed to the opposite side of the room as Ryan. I was having a good time, dancing and singing along, when I noticed Ryan move out of the corner of my eyes. 

 *Shit, shit, shit, shit* He was walking in my direction.

  “Hey babe. Did you miss me?” He was now holding me by my arm. Squeezing it with all his might. 

 “Get off her! Let go of her!” I could hear the girls screaming at him but the sounds were fading. My knees were weak, and I was sweating. 

 “Shut up. You know Tyra wants me. She always wanted me.” That was it, I felt myself hit the floor. I was just sitting there the room spinning. Where was Harry, he needed to get off the stage now. Finally the music stopped and I heard Harry screaming. He was the scariest person ever when he was mad. His voice got really loud, and all his veins popped out. 

 “GET OFF HER RIGHT NOW!” I felt harry grab me around the waist and pick me up. He carried me into the hallway, and we sat there and talked. Niall brought me some water. 

 But they had to go back on stage. I stayed there with Joyce and Kristen, Ryan got kicked out of the concert. But gabby didn’t go anywhere. She walked over to me and whispered. 

 “Harry won’t be saving you anymore, once I get my hands on him.” That was it. I was tired of her bullshit. I stood up and swung. I hit her right in the nose. She started gushing blood. She tried coming back at me but louis carried me away. Where did he come from? 

 “Tyra. Stop control yourself. Harry has a surprise for you. He’s getting ready to call you out there. Now breathe. Breathe.” 

 Then, I heard Harrys voice. “Tyra can you come out here please?”

 I started walking my way out there when a familiar tune start to play. 

________________________________________________________________

*At this point, play she will be loved by maroon 5.*

________________________________________________________________

This used to be mine and Harry’s song. All these things happened to us. Once when I was upset, we sat on my block in the pouring rain and cried. We were always together. And he was always there for me. 

 When he started singing, he grabbed my hand. This was the most romantic thing ever. I turned to face the people in the audience. A lot of people were crying. 

 After he was done singing, He said to me. 

 “I know where you hide alone in your car Know all of the things that make you who you are I know that goodbye means nothing at all I’ll come back and catch you every time you fall.” 

 I couldn’t help but cry. 

 “I love you Tyra. I really do, will you do me the honor of being mine. And only mine?” 

Everyone in the crowd was shouting say yes, say yes, than I though about what Gabby said. 

 “Of course I will Curls.” I was crying and laughing at the same time. He wiped my tears away. 

 “thank you everybody. Goodnight!” And with the the concert ended.